Author's Note

So, another story!

I now it's not exactly smart to publish another story while I'm halfway through both a One Direction and The Hunger Games fan fiction- but I recently read Hunger and Plauge by Michael Grant and felt inspired to write a fan fiction on his series- more specificly the first book in the series, Gone.

This books pretty much goes along with the story line of Gone, except I add in my new main character, Ivy Blackwell, and change some things about characters that already exsist.

For example, Hunter is Ivy's brother and there is some new stuff on Drake Merwin.

I suppose you could call this a Drake Merwin love story- except it's a twisted and obsessive type of love. Definitly not your average "the boy next door" stuff.

This book will be the first in either a trilogy or four book series- depending on how much I want to develop some new things that will happen in the next books- which will be nothing like the books in the series. Only the first and maybe the second will follow the same plotline.

Please remember to comment, vote, fan and share if you like my writing- and without further ado, I present "Like the Darkness, but not the Darkness" written by myself.