Stuart Gif # 3

Imagine Nick talking to Stuart because he knows Stuart likes you and that you liked him.

"Stuart I know you like her." Nick says as he walks up behind Stuart.

Stuart turns around and looks slightly startled. "What?"

Nick laughs a little and shakes his head. "Stuart I know you like y/n..."

Stuart sighs and looks away. "Is it that obvious?" He asks.

"Not to her. But come on I see the way you look at her, you know, when you're pretending to be on your phone." Nick teases him.

"You noticed that huh?" Stuart asks awkwardly.

Nick nods chuckling again. "But hey, don't feel bad. I mean it's just like how everyone knows she likes you, well except you."

Stuart looks up at Nick trying not to smile. "Are you serious?"

"One hundred percent." Nick says before looking over at you. "Now why don't you go tell her how you feel before you lose the chance."

Stuart sighs. "But what happens when the internship is over? What if I never see her again?"

Nick rolls his eyes and places a hand on Stuart's shoulder. "Look Stuart either one of you bucks up and tells the other how you feel and you take a shot at what you truly want or you don't do anything and you lose her anyway. Wouldn't you rather take that shot?"

"Yeah I would..." Stuart smiles nodding. "Thanks Nick."

"Thank me later, now go get her

"Thank me later, now go get her."

Stuart chuckles and looks over at you before heading your way.