Thomas Gif #4

It's a fairly calm afternoon on the glade when Alby rounds up some of the boys, including Thomas, to have a meeting.

The boys stand in a circle and Alby cuts right to the chase. "So who knows who Y/n has been sneaking around with?" Ably says firmly staring at all the boys with crossed arms.

Thomas looks down and away instantly panicking knowing that he is, in fact, the one who you, Y/n, the only girl on the entire glade, has been, to quote Alby "sneaking around with

Thomas looks down and away instantly panicking knowing that he is, in fact, the one who you, Y/n, the only girl on the entire glade, has been, to quote Alby "sneaking around with."

The second you came up out of the box Alby made it very clear that you were off-limits. However, the moment you and Thomas locked eyes on one another you both knew there was something there. It wasn't even a whole two weeks before you and Thomas crossed the line between friends and something more.

"Thomas, are you listening?" Alby suddenly says snapping Thomas from his spirling thoughts.

"Sorry what?" He asks awkwardly, his face turning a little red.

"I asked if she has said anything to you about anyone," Alby says. Everyone knows you and Thomas are friends but no one except Newt and Minho knows that you two are anything more than that, and they are sworn to secrecy.

Thomas scratches the back of his neck trying to play things off. "Uh no, I mean I don't remember her ever saying anything like that, no."

Alby buys his response to Thomas's surprise. "Well let me know if she tells you anything."

Thomas nods and Alby sighs turning back to the group. "Thanks, guys, now back to work."

After being dismissed Thomas is headed back to work when suddenly Minho and Newt, who were also at the meeting, catch up to him.

"Tommy's gonna get in trouble." Minho sings quietly making Newt crack up.

Thomas rolls his eyes. "Whatever, you two keep your traps shut."

Both Newt and Minho pretend to zip their lips before running off. Thomas can't help but laugh a little bit before scanning the glade for you.

When your eyes met his you smile and check that no one's watching before blowing him a kiss.

Thomas smiles and sends you a smirk and a wink back. He can't help but notice how beautiful you look out in the afternoon sun and suddenly he realizes how truly wrapped around your finger he is. Thomas sighs and whispers to himself. "Shuck, Minoh is right, I really am in trouble."  

A/N: I know this trope is super overused but I will write about it forever lol. I thought of this idea the very first time I saw this gif and I really hope you guys liked it!