Mitch Gif #3

Imagine that you and your boyfriend, Mitch, take a weekend trip to the beach a few days after he's returned home from an overseas mission. Mitch loved to take the two of you on little getaways like this every time he came home to celebrate being together again. 

You watch Mitch come out of the water from your chair in the sand. A small smile creeps onto your lips admiring his build and general handsomeness.

His eyes meet yours and he smirks

His eyes meet yours and he smirks. Walking up to you he speaks up. "You should join me out there, the water feels amazing."

"I'm actually quite enjoying the view." You tease him with a slight blush forming on your cheeks.

Mitch chuckles and bends down to look you level in the eyes. "I think the view's right here."

Before you can even think he suddenly swops you up without warning. He begins running toward the water with you in his arms, as you protest playfully. 

It's not more than another second before he tosses you into the water, him splashing in directly after. You both resurface laughing, you can't even be mad at him, he's just too cute.

"See not so bad out here huh?" Mitch chuckles before moving in closer to you and placing his hands on your waist.

"You're an ass." You tease him while moving in closer as well. "But you're an ass I'm happy to have home."

He smiles softly at you. "I'm happy to be home too." Mitch then leans down and kisses you softly but lovingly.

For the rest of the day the two of you splash around in the water and relax on the sand happy to be together once again.