Stiles Gif #6

Imagine Stiles staring at you from the back of the bus where he sits with Scott. Stiles has had a crush on you forever but hasn't ever had the courage to tell you, unsure how you feel about him.

Scott leans over and nudges him but he isn't able to take his eyes off you.

"You know you're gonna get caught drooling over here one of these days." Scott laughs lowly trying to keep quiet so you don't overhear them.

"Let me live Scott, let me live." He sighs a bit dramatically.

Scott chuckles again shaking his head at Stiles. "Let you live? I've been trying to bring you to life dude. How many times have I told you just to go for it?"

"How many times have I told you I hate you?" Stiles says finally looking away from you and at his best friend.

Shrugging Scott smirks. "I could hear it one more time..." He says and Stiles doesn't even get the chance to stop him before he calls out to you. "Hey Y/n!"

From a few seats away you turn around to look at them both confused.

Stiles turns bright red but tries to cover up his embarrassment by laughing and giving you a small way while Scott waves to you as well with a shit-eating grin.

"Hi." You say with a confused smile at the two goofballs you call your closest friends.

Both Stiles and Scott let you turn back around and continue your conversation with Alison without saying anything.

Once in the clear Stiles relaxes and turns to Scott. "I hate you."

Scott laughs and gives him a playful shrug. "I know."