Mitch Gif #2

Imagine Mitch being assigned to his first overseas mission after the two of you had started dating. Just last weekend he was asking you to move in with him and now here he was finding out he was being sent to God knows where in Russia for a whole month.

    "Can you be ready to leave in an hour?" Stan asks Mitch as he notices the unfamiliar look on the usually stoic man's face.

    "Actually no... There are some things I need to take care of first." Mitch says softly.

    Stan takes a few steps closer to Mitch and crosses his arms

    Stan takes a few steps closer to Mitch and crosses his arms. "Is this is about that girl you've been seeing? Because I told you about that, I told you it wasn't a good idea to get involved with someone like that."

    Mitch looks up and over at him. "I love her, me going on this mission isn't going to change that. I just need to make sure she knows that too."

    Mitch turns and heads out the door. He jumps in his car and rushes to you, wanting to spend every moment he can with you before he has to leave.

A/N: Sorry this was super short but I don't know I kind of liked it. Let me know what you guys thought and if you have any ideas / suggestions for things I should do in this book! Love you all!