Chapter 14: The God Of Destruction

"Stay back!" You yelled towards Sarah as she winced once more from taking another hit of your energy.

"Ngh...! It hurts, but..." Sarah opened one eye weakly as she stared at you as she saw the shocked look on your face, not believing that she was still standing. "...He's still in there, other wise I wouldn't be able to walk still...!" She thought as she persisted. "Y/N..." She muttered while walking towards you.

"Sarah..." Annie muttered as she couldn't believe the persistence that Sarah had at the moment.

"How can she still stand after taking those strikes?" Summer said in shock as you were just utterly shocked at this point.

Play

"Y/N...please...you've defeated her..." She said as you staggered away from her and swiped your arm forward without unleashing another surge of energy.

"I said stay away!" You yelled at her, but she still continued on.

"Sarah, stop! Don't go near him! Sarah!" Julia begged out loud, but this point she was stood right in front of you as you let out a low growl towards her.

You bared your fangs and extended out your claws in an intimidating manner towards her to try and make her step back.

"What is she thinking...?" You thought in confusion before gasping at what she did next.

Just at that moment, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around you while leaning into your chest. Your jaw was agape as you stared down at her in shock as her wings began to faintly glow.

"Your skin...it's so tough...not soft like the night at the dance..." She said as you were still frozen in shock of her actions. "But...I still hear it..." She said as she looked up at your shocked face. "Your heart..." She said as you were entranced by Sarah.

Your heart began to beat so loud that you could hear it clearly like as if it were next to your ear, it was racing. Staring down at her, you were completely enchanted by Sarah and the way she was with you right now. Her eyes sparkled as you felt a warm feeling begin to wrap around your body, a gentle warmth of love and compassion.

"Warm...and gentle..." You thought as you stared up at the sky. "Where have I...?" Your thoughts trailed off as you had a flashback to the night of the dance.

"I love you...Y/N..." Those words echoed in your mind as you remembered holding Sarah close to you, as you danced the night away together.

"Ahhh...How could I forget...that was the first time that anyone aside from my family could make me feel like that in a long time..." You thought as the warm feeling inside you was spreading.

"L-Look!" Ruby pointed towards you as everyone stared closely.

Suddenly, an area of your scales suddenly cracked before falling off and dissipating as underneath revealed your skin as they saw you staring up to the sky with a peaceful look on your face, as golden dust particles floated in the air.

"What is that gold dust around them?" Weiss asked.

"Her scales..." Everyone turned and looked towards Annie as she spoke. "She can use them to reflect damage to her enemies, but she also found a way to use them to amplify her abilities as well...but it also weakens her..." Annie said as she watched Sarah continue to hold you. "Hurry Sarah, bring him back so you can rest already..." She thought while growing more and more worried.