𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞.

Thank you for reading this book! The support the book received from first writing it up to now has been amazing and it encouraged me to continue. First of all, I would like to apologise for the ending. I know it is really, really sad as it was really, really hard for me to write. But I wanted to follow what Rockstar did with Arthur's character by giving him happiness for a moment before ripping it away from him because as we know, that's the luck he has. I feel like a sad ending like this concludes their love story perfectly as they both had doubts of it lasting but wanted to make it work as well as they could. 

Enough of that, let's talk about what's coming in the future! :)

If you have noticed, I have actually started a new book a few days ago. It is very different to what I have published before but I do have plans for it to be fantastic and enjoyable. I am planning on writing another book like this, I'm debating whether to start book 2 of Far Away From Home or start something else as I know a lot of my readers enjoy red dead inspired books so I want to keep everyone happy! I had so much fun writing this book and I got so attached to Audrey and I hope you did as well. I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did ♡.