Chapter 13

Emily's POV

I was finally getting released from the hospital. I was finally going home to my family. Yes my family. Alison and Alexis are my family.They mean everything to me.

"Babe?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Alison

"I'm sorry what?" I asked with a slight blush from embarrassment.

"I asked if you were hungry."

"Ohhh.Yeah. Can we get Taco Bell? Having hospital food for more that 2 days sucks."

"Anything for you my love." Alison said then kissed my nose making my giggle.

"I love you" I said then pecked her lips

"I love you too"

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said then the doctor popped his head in through the door.

"Hi Ms.Fields, looks like everything is good and you can go home now."

"Okay thanks" I said then smiled to be polite.

As we were walking out the same doctor stopped us and asked for my number.

Of course this made Alison jealous so she wrapped her arm protectively around my shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know-"

"It's fine" Emily said.

When we got to the car I turned to Alison and said...

"Really babe?"

"What?" Alison asked, acting as if she didn't know what I was talking about.

"You didn't have to get all jealous back there." I said with a small smile on my face.

"I did not get jealous" Alison said trying to act hurt that Emily was accusing her of being jealous.

"Then why'd you put your arm around me once the doctor asked for my number?"

"I did not. I just put my arm on my beautiful girlfriends shoulder." Alison said with a smirk on her face then kissed my knuckles making me blush.

"Whatever you say babe." I said in a sort-of sing-song voice.

Warning: explicit content (this is my firs time writing smut sorry}

At home

"You know we have the whole house to ourselves for today." Alison said seductively then walked towards me.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a passionate kiss full of love and need.

I squeezed her butt making her groan in my mouth.

I carried her to the room while we were still making out. I slammed her on the door then squeezed her butt again.

"The bed" she panted out trying to catch her breath. I carried her to the bed the got on top of her continuing our make out session. I let my hands roam her body all the way to the edge of her bra then down slowly. I ripped off her shirt.

"Someone's excited" she said then smirked.

"Oh shut up" I said with a grin on my face then connected our lips again.

She pulled my shirt off, then I started massaging her boobs through her bra making her moan in my mouth.

I looked over her body. "Damn your so sexy" I said making her blush a little then pull me down.

I unhooked her bra and sucked on her nipple then swirled my tongue around. I slipped my hands down her body and by her thighs. I massaged her inner thighs and slowly made my way up to my destination.

"Em please" she said panting.

"Just wait princess I'm going to take care of you. Tomorrow you won't be able to walk." I said then kissed her.

I massaged her thighs. God I love her thighs. She squeezed her legs together, I guess it tickled her a little.

I spread her legs again and unzipped my pants.

I took of my girl boxers and entered her slowly and felt her walls tighten.

"Relax baby. It's okay." I said soothingly trying to calm her which worked.

I started thrusting faster making here moan in pleasure.

I kept going faster and faster building her up.

"Em Im almost there. Faster." She said

"I want you to scream my name when you cum" I said then slightly pulled her hair making her moan again.

"EMILYYYY!" she said while releasing all over me making me release inside of her. I pulled out and lied next to her

"That was so hot baby" I said then kissed the side of her head.

"I love you Emmy" she said softly

"I love you too princess" I said. "Now get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow"

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm taking you on a date."

"Oh really? To where?"

"It's a suprise"

"Okay. Goodnight Emmy I love you."

"Goodnight i love you too princess." I said then pulled her onto my bare chest.