Mental Illness.

Don't you dare use mental illness as a hall pass to treat people like shit,and don't you dare use mental illness to get away for hurting people on purpose.It is a new low and yet you see people doing this all the time using depression or anxiety or another mental illness for sympathy from others.
whether they have the mental illness or not,it's worse when you see people using it to excuse their bad behaviour when they don't know the struggles of depression.They don't know what it's like to fight at one in the morning,crying into the palm of your hand so you don't wake anyone in the house.If you don't know the fight between your heart and your mind,if you don't know what it's like for your heart to burst out of your chest if you're not safe and sound in your home before it gets dark.don't you dare pretend you do,to get a pathethic pass at treating people bad because that just makes you the worst of the worst.Mental illness already has a tonne of stigma around it,the people who struggle with depression or another mental illness don't need to be doubted even more and we don't need even more stigma.It's the last thing we need,we don't need people using mental illness that we genuinely go through on a daily basis.How dare you use our struggles as a way to get out of the mess you put yourself in.Don't you dare.

                                                                   ~Miri~

P.S.Hi there!I saw this on someone's story and wanted to post it here,i believe some people take mental illness as a joke or an excuse and use it so often without them actually suffering from it and people who actually has this serious problem are forced to hide it and doubt it asking themselves if they are going into something normal like everyone else.Have a nice day! :)