Worth Is Not Something We Transfer.

You must see no worth in yourself if you find me worth less after you touched me as if your hands on my body magnify you and reduce me to nothing.
                                                         ~R.K~
This is dedicated to all the women out there who has been in a situation where they gave their body and heart to someone out of love,thinking it will be a special night for both of them but the next day that person ignores them like they never existed.After they leave the heartbreak can be so unbearable that you may start hating yourself/body,but let me tell you it's them who are so insecure of themselves they try to gain self-esteem by the number of women they sleep with,as if each time he succeed in taking a women to his bed he feels worthy but after touching her,he thinks her value reduced to less and he is too mighty for her.Those are no men,they are simply boys seeking for recognition and worthiness in women's body and after thinking they got all of her,they just chase and jump over someone other women.That's a very low act of them makes them real messed up and worthy less of who they are.But dear women,you must get over his foolish decisions, let go of the pain and feel mighty again,for if he was a real man he wouldn't just seek for your body but also for your heart and soul.

P.S.I know not all guys are like this,some treat their female partners real well and give them all the love so no offense to them,also there are  times where the female uses the guy and then never wants to see him again,i know females are also not perfect in relationships,but this is dedicated to the ones who exposed her heart and body to her partner only that he took advantage of her and after that night left her heartbroken.