Strangers With Memories.

I remember when we used to smile at each other from across the room like we were seeing each other in a new light.Your smile covered my heart with warmth and your touch sent a shiver down my spine,not a bad one though.Sadly it's too late now for anything more to be said.We aren't what we used to be.

                                           ~Anonymous~
It hurts me to know how close we were back then.The secrets and inside jokes that we shared,most importantly how we were there for each other when one of us was in pain.I'll never forget the sparks that i would get when we holded hands back when we were kids.I'm afraid if i hold your hand right now i won't feel any sparks  because the times that we used to hold and support each other are just a memory now.You changed,and so did I.We became total opposites and i guess at some point we tried to make it work,at least for the sake of the many years that we spent together but things were never the same way they used to be.My jokes don't make you laugh anymore,you would rather be accepted by everyone than loved by someone,and what failed us was our miscommunication.We almost never talked about feelings,especially when we were sad which didn't help keeping our bond at all.You would always be the person whose laugh made me a little more happier.But right now i gotta accept that we're nothing more than strangers with memories because what we had is gone,and we'll never be what we used to be again.