Former Self.

You know,it's funny how things change.You become a different person,like you're someone you used to know but not actually your former self .
                                                 ~M.Drake~
This starts after you have been through something that effected you deeply.Whether this situation ended in a good way and defied your problems, or it messed up your life and left a damage,either way it changed you.But this wasn't the bad type of change neither the good one,just the necessary one.It was time for you to experience that situation and learn a specific lesson from it which lead you to become different from before.Your taste in music may change,the way you see your friends may change,the way you like your coffee may change or you may even abandon coffee and start drinking alcohol(or tea) on daily basis and most importantly the way you feel about yourself may abolutely change.But that's okay,you may feel lost,thinking that there no more the "you" that you used to know,but let me assure you you're still there without losing yourself for everytime you help a person in need,or everytime you smile widely when you see your favorite chocolate,or every time your eyes sparkle when you talk about your passions.You may feel like you're losing youself from time to time,but your former self is still there,hidden deep in your heart only available for close people to see it,for right now you're on the process of growing and overcoming your problems and focusing on loving yourself no matter what.