New Look

I woke up, feeling good, hopped in the shower and then it hit me, I'm getting married to a billionaire businessman who I don't even love. I felt like crying, i made a huge decision out of desperation.

My mama would be so disgusted with my decision, she would say something like "YOU BASICALLY SOLD YOUR BODY TO A RICH WHITE MAN". I have to eventually tell her but for now she needs the treatment.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'Knock Knock'

"Come in"

"Hey Mr. Banks... I wanted to ask you a question?" i asked him."You just did, " he snapped. Ignoring him I asked once again "Am i still like your PA or no?".

"Come here, " he demanded and I obliged. He stood up and wrapped one arm around my waist, bringing me closer.I licked my lips, which caught his attention."No, no your not and i need you to sign the contract and a new look if you want to be strutting down the street with me" he said in a cocky voice and gently let me go and pushed passed me to what i was guessing the stairwell.

"Follow" he commanded.

As we entered the eerie vacant stairwell, he pinned me into the wall, I gasped, holding on to his shoulder's for balance.

"When you sign this contract, you will belong to me and only me, do you understand?" he rasped.

"Y-yes, but why couldn't you tell me this in your office?" I questioned.

"So, you wouldn't run, I can be very, very intimidating" he said with pure cockiness leaving those luscious lips. I could look at them forever, gosh I wanted to kiss him so badly.

"Hello, earth to Nia!" he replied to my creepy staring. "Sorry, I got distracted, but weren't you talking about the new look and contract or something like that" I rambled nervously.

"Yes, I guess I was lets go back to my office to sign the contract, it then off to the mall" he said smirking at my nervousness around him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After signing the contract and him locking it in some type of vault thingy, we went to the mall buying all this expensive clothes,shoes,purses.I felt so bad,"i'm sorry Mr. Bank-".

"Arran, please call me Arran and why are you apologizing for.. I mean you need a new look" he said, looking me in the eyes. How insulting.... Holy mother of crap his eyes were so damn green with a of hint green.

"Okay, I just didn't want you to think I was a gold digger... Cause I'm not" I rambled. Gosh, I really have to stop rambling.

He chuckled, "Nia you should head back to your house and get ready for the business gala, where we will announce our engagement".

"But, I don't even have a ring " I replied."Ah yes here it is", he pulled out the most beautiful diamond ring i've ever seen.I wish this was real, I would love to have a real fiance give me such a jewel.

He slid it on my left ring finger and it looked too pretty on me, i teared up a little and gave him a quick thanks and ran.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()

A\N: Hello, my lovlies😍, if you do enjoy my book Please vote and Comment😁. Remember, nothing chapter wise is edited. Love y'all😘

📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦