Cuddling & A Punch To The Face

-
Sean's POV

Nia was special to me, when she bumped me in the hospital I knew she was the one. She had the most beautiful brown almond shaped eyes and brown silky medium length hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through.Oh and her body was amazing she didn't have obvious curves or big boobs; she had enough of everything to keep me up all night.

I was at work when Nia called me. She sounded liked she had been crying, it made me worried. I sped through the highway to the address she texted me.

I knocked on the door of this gigantic house and a forty something maybe older woman opened the door with a smile.

"Hello, what can I help you with today?" She greeted in a German accent.

"Um I'm looking for Nia" I said.

"Oh well she's is upstairs" she replied.
"Sean come in....please" Nia begged from upstairs.

The lady moved to the side to let me in. I went upstairs, Nia grabbed my hand and dragged me to a room.

Her room was like a quarter of my apartment. I was snapped out of my trance when she pulled me into her embrace.

" I so happy your here I was scared" she cried. "What happened darling" I said wiping her tears.

"He...he slapped me" she sobbed into my shirt.

Angry boiled through me," He what?".

"Slapped me" she whispered.

I sat her down gently and stormed down the stairs. No man should ever put his hands in a woman doesn't matter, what the issue is, or how mad he gets.

I heard her call after me but I didn't stop. I saw a man sitting at a dining table drinking whiskey.
I remembered the name of the person who texted countless times. Arran.

"Are you Arran?" I bellowed. "yeah, who the hell are you?"he slurred. "The guy getting ready to kick your ass" I yelled, giving him no time to react and punched him hard. I picked him up and punched him again and again until he bled.

"SEAN PLEASE STOP LETS GO"
I heard Nia scream.

"Don't you ever lay a hand on Nia or any woman for that matter" I yelled in his bloody face.

Nia was at the door with her 2 suitcases, dragging one. I grabbed the other one and loaded up.
-
-
-

When we got to my apartment i was still pissed. Nia, i just met her yet i need my space but i wanted to protect her.

"Sean i'm sorry to bring you this burden but your the only person i thought of and my mom's in the hospital, i just need to think" she rambled with some tears falling. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and wiped her tears.

"If you want to take a shower, you're free to use my bathroom....i'll go set it up" i said smiling down at her 5'7 self.

'''''''

Nia's POV

Sean is such a great guy, and was good looking. He has silky light brown hair, cute freckles, and mesmerizing blue eyes.

I got up and followed him to his bathroom to take a shower. He set everything on the chair in front of the sink. "Thank you so much" I warmly smiled at him. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

After I took a shower, I put in a cute tank top and pajama shorts.
I walked out the bathroom to see a very yummy looking Sean with no shirt, just boxers. I bit my lip checking him out. "You see something you like darling" he smirked.

I shyly nodded and he stalked towards me. "No one likes a tease?" He said in a strained husky voice that make my girl down stairs happy.

"Wearing these skimpy shorts" he said pulling them down to my ankles. My breath caught in my throat, "Darling you must be tired, lets go to bed" he rasped.

I nodded and climbed into his bed avoiding his intense gaze as I did so. He pulled me into his chest rubbing my lower back softly as I nuzzled his neck.

I gave his neck a soft peck and he moved his hand down to my butt giving it a small tap. I giggled, "You like that don't you, darling" he rasped. I bit my lip and didn't say anything. I heard his rich deep chuckle rubble through his chest, "of course you do". Eventually we both fell asleep and I felt refreshed & loved.
<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>
A/N: I feel this is a short chapter but next chapter I'll try to make it longer.
Arran got his ass beat! Lol

Guys please go check my friend sidthepeople's story wicked intentions it's super good but it's just getting started but give it a chance.
(Not edited)