The Big Reveal

Arran's POV

Everyone was walking in greeting me and getting winks from many of my guy friends when they caught a glimpse of Chasity.

I looked up to see Nia in short shorts that showed her long toned legs and a red v neck T-shirt that showed enough cleavage. She looked at Chasity then me with a cold glare.

I excused myself from Chasity and friends and headed upstairs.

I walked into Nia's room to see her sitting down on her bed braiding her hair and her rodent was sleeping.

"What the hell, Arran?"

"What?"

"Why is there a damn party going on?"

I smiled, " I was bored and Chasity wanted to come over and meet some of my friends".

"Well i didn't say you could" she said proudly. I laughed," I don't need your approval MOM!".

She just glared at me."Sorry, not sorry" I sighed and walked out.

+++++++++++++++++++

Nia's POV

Its time to tell everyone, I put some yoga pants and a bright pink sports bra on and put my hair up.

I headed down stairs to the DJ station, yeah he really hired a DJ. I grabbed the Microphone and cleared my throat.

"Excuse me...yes hello everyone you guys don't know me but that man right there Arran Brooks is my my um Fiancee and we plan on getting married next month if possible.....I really hope you people will attend"

Everyone looked at Arran then me. Chasity looked okay not mad or shocked.

Arran ran over to me with fire in his eyes, " Yes my fellow comrades i'm getting married to this beautiful and right now half naked woman" he said and scanned my body up and down.

" I think this party is over, i need to talk to my Wonderful fiancee Nia" Arran spoke.

Everyone even Chasity left."What the hell Nia?"

"What?" i said giving him the innocent but sexy face.He bit his lip," No don't make that face right now i'm pissed and fustrated " he strained."Well how about you take those feeling and put them to good use" I winked hoping he would catch my drift.

He walked towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"mhmmm, but ill make sure to do that when i'm done chewing your head off for telling evryone about us" he rasped and pulled away.

"I'm sorry but you threw that party and i was trying to keep my cool but you've been a huge douche lately" i said.

"And for that i apologize ive just been on edge lately" he said

" I guess I should forgive you, I mean I was a little bitchy too" she hesitated.

"Awesome" he replied and hugged her.

•••••••••
A\N: not edited😥
not even gonna lie guys I've loses a little interest in this book but I will finish it.