chapter 1: The Truth Untold

Taehyung was hesitating in front of the door,hesitating about entering the place or not.his dream part time job as an art student was right in front of him.a place called "The Truth untold".this place was a paint shop with very unique and pure pieces of art.he never had visited this place accept on his way to university or back to his apartment. he would stand a while and observe every detail of the paints behind the clean glass.
He always admired this place.so, when his best friend Jimin, showed a declaration about part time assistance for "The Truth untold " .he wanted to catch the job immediately .
Unfortunately  when he was ready to enter he got nervous and with sudden decision he came back to his apartment.it didn't happen once,this event repeated everyday for a week.he would walk to "The Truth untold " and comeback home with no result.
And again,right now he was in front of the door with more certainty because his friends,Jimin and Jungkook had assumed him that a part time job is not something you've to worry a lot. Although he agreed that statement but still he was nervous and hesitating a bit.
he even didn't know what was the reason of those negative feelings,his fear and stress.
He got deep breath,closed his eyes and repeated his previous action."you can do it Tae...you can do it."he repeated that for hundred times until he got enough confident to push the door.
As he opened the door he heard a ringing sound coming from beyond the door
He entered the shop,he could hear a light classical music playing in the background,there wasn't anyone to be seen in the shop.he was too hypnotised with all the paintings hung on the wall and some of them on the ground leaning to wall.so he didn't make any sound nor he left there.
He observed every paint.he loved painting.although he was studying art, he never could paint something as ethereal as one of the paints of "The Truth Untold ".
He envied the painter a bit but still he was happy that maybe he got lucky enough to spend his free time here. Maybe he even could learn things from the painter.
He was observing a snow forest scenery paint.he was lost in the shapes and colours of the paint that he couldn't hear someone walking closer to him.
"Pardon me sir.how can I help you?"
.
.
.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hello lovely readers,this is the first chapter for a TaeJin fanfiction,hope you liked the first chapter☺☺
Don't forget to share your thoughts about this chapter with me ;)

Shine,dream,smile.

And.....

Happy birthday for our lovely seokjinie 💜💜💜💜