chapter 5: Yoongi

Soon it was Saturday. It was so nice to go to " The Truth Untold " everyday but sometimes he would lose all of his energy. His life was enjoyable and tiring at the same time. Specially if he had an exam in collage, he had to stay awake. Last week was a busy week for Taehyung, so he asked Seokjin if he could go to shop a little later than usual. He slept so much until 11 a.m. for Jimin it was a high tempo week either so he was still asleep when Taehyung left the home.
His friendship with Hoseok was in good terms. Sometimes they would talk on the phone, or chat. The dance etcher was so busy in his dance academy to visit "The Truth Untold " since the last time. Still he cared about Seokjin alot. He asked Taehyung through phone call or message to take care of Jin hyung. A demand that Taehyung did wholeheartedly.
He reached the shop, opened the door. Heard the ringing sound that now he loved it. And classical music which was Taehyung's favourite music style now. But the thing was strange was a smell. A very nice smell that Taehyung loved it. It was a smell of rice and kimbap. It was a while Taehyung hadn't smiled this nice smell of food. Everyday at lunch they would eat instant food. So he was surprised about this overwhelming smell of real food. He ran to office to ask the reason behind this smell.

"Seokjin hyung ..._" he yelled and get hushed immediately by Seokjin. He was right about to ask when Seokjin pointed to the couch. Taehyung took a look at the couch and saw a tiny male wearing all black sleeping on the couch. He was about to ask who is he , again got interrupted by Seokjin. Seokjin hols his left wrist and took Taehyung out of office. Taehyung felt warm. His wrist was burning. It was very first time the painter had ever touched him. Seokjin's hand holding his wrist delicately like his wrist was most vulnerable thing of the world,  felt so right for Taehyung.  He loved the way butterflies in his stomach was flying crazily. Seokjin stopped in front of a paint. Taehyung observed the paint. It was a paint of cherry blossoms. He loved the painting, it was a new one. He never saw a cherry blossompaints painting in this shop at all.

"This is Yoongi the other best friend of mine. He becomes  a bit moody when someone wakes him up" Seokjin said with a beautiful smile, while still holding Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung was in awe. That warmth around his wrist, that the real smile plastered on Seokjin's face was enough for him to melt.

"Okay hyung... I won't bother him" Taehyung said with a boxy smile.

"Let's not enter the office untill he wakes up,  hmm? " Seokjin said with a caress on Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung nodded and looked down to his hand. Seokjin wasn't holding his wrist anymore, he had moved his hand to Taehyung's. Taehyung blushed he has never been this close to a surreal beauty before.

"Did you see the paint?" Seokjin asked after a short silence.

"I saw it a while ago. Hyung it's amazing. So beautiful.  So fragile. I loved it Seokjin hyung " Taehyung answered almost lost in the paint.

"I'm so happy you liked it Taehyungie" Seokjin said while caressing Taehyung's hand with his thumb. Taehyung was in euphoria. He always loved skinships. However it felt so different with Seokjin. His heart exploded with every caress. He was completely red and flushed. Seokjin seemed like he wasn't aware of his movement's reaction.

"But... but h...yung, I never saw something like this before." Taehyung said with a shy smile, never wanting the moment to end.

"Do you know when cherry blossoms bloom?" Seokjin said with a deep smile, like he was enjoying how flushed Taehyung was.

"Yes... in the spring"

"Taehyung. Spring is a new start for nature and cherry blossoms are the very first steps for this start"