chapter 29: Magic shop

It was one evening when Taehyung was driving to "The Truth Untold " from his collage. His last year in collage made him so busy getting ready to proposals and articles and more books still he made sure to spare time to the beloved shop and most percious lover. He parked the car next to Seokjin's before getting off the car. He saw both Seokjin and Soobin out observing the shop's portal. He got closer only to see the letters of "The Truth Untold " has changed. He got worried, these days Seokjin was unpredictable. A man was on the ladder fixing the portal while Soobin and Seokjin chatted about it. Taehyung approached them.

"Hyung?" Taehyung called Seokjin. The man turned around. Seokjin wrapped a hand around Taehyung's shoulders before pecking his lips. Taehyung loved the way Seokjin was open in public, now. He wasn't afraid to kiss Taehyung when other people was there.

"How was collage?" Seokjin asked with smile. Hand caressing Taehyung's forearm.

"Was good. But what's happening here?" Taehyung asked with confusion. Seokjin smiled at him before watching the man working on the new portal.

"I'm changing the name" Seokjin whispered. Taehyung looked at him deeply. Why?

"Why?" He uttered out his question.

"Let's talk about it later. Hm?" Seokjin said. Taehyung only nodded. The three talked together until the new portal and the new shop name appeared.

"Magic shop"

Taehyung smiled it was a beautiful name but the pervious name was awesome too. He looked at Seokjin. He saw him smiling brightly and deeply. A true smile. Taehyung smiled wider. He looked at Soobin next. The boy's doe eyes were fixed on Seokjin. Taehyung smiled. Seokjin was lots of people's role model. After the man left they went inside. There has changed too. All the paints moved to two walls while two walls were empty. Taehyung was still confused. He saw Soobin and Seokjin talking but he decided to go to office. He flinched when he saw there. Everything has changed there.the walls were light purple and ground was white and purple tiles. The couch was grey with purple cushions. The library was white. Desk was white. There was three chairs. Once blue, the other purple which Taehyung knew who was their owner. Also a yellow chair back of the desk. Taehyung knew Soobin's favourite color was yellow. He smiled . The room's previous classic decoration was converted into a modern design of purple, grey and white. Taehyung knew Seokjin was changing but he didn't know why he had this huge change. He felt hands snaking around him. Then he felt a kiss on his neck. Another kiss followed by another kiss. From his earlobe down to the crook of his neck. Taehyung's afford alot for stopping his moan. He bit his bottom lips that he felt blood on his tongue.

"Do you like hear?" Seokjin whispered in his ear. Taehyung shivered down to his spine.

"So much " Taehyung whispered shakily.

"I made here for you" Seokjin whispered.

"Why? Here is for both of us" Taehyung said still desperate to talk more.

"Can we talk?" Seokjin asked. It was a long time since Seokjin told everything to Taehyung, not missing a single thoughts. Taehyung smiled at that before walking to the couch following Seokjin. They sat before Seokjin held his hands tightly. Kissed them many times before inhaling deeply.

"Do you know what was the truth untold, right? The untold truth which I knew I'll take it to my grave. I named here the truth untold. Because I thought I will never utter this secret to anyone. Until you... you're the one that I told the truth that wrecked my youth." Seokjin said before inhaling again.

"I know hyungie. But we lived our youth together, right? " Taehyung said.

"We did. We lived the best youth I could have. I mean there's no untold truth anymore. It's not me hiding a truth behind my strong mask. It's me and it's you. Taehyungie.... you were the one who ripped my mask away. Making the butterflies inside me to fly high. You came to this shop one day and turned to being my world another day. Just like magic. This shop, you are the magic of my life. This shop is magic shop since now cause everytime I enter here I wanna remember how you came into this shop and spelled a love magic." Seokjin said. Taehyung would cry if he could. He hugged Seokjin tightly.

"You are my magic too. You helped me to believe in myself. To believe my fingers. To trust myself. I love you hyung" Taehyung whispered against Seokjin's neck.

"I love you too. Thanks for stepping into my life" Seokjin said. Taehyung parted them before pecking Seokjin's lips.

"So why here is purple" Taehyung asked.

"Purple is your favourite color and you're working here so I thought you would be comfortable here" Seokjin said with smile.

"Thanks but I would be happy if you made it half purple and half blue" Taehyung said jokingly.

"About that... Actually I don't want to paint anymore" Seokjin said. Taehyung flinched.

"Wha.... what?" Taehyung asked with frown. Seokjin chuckled while ruffling his hair.

"I'll paint but sometimes. I've got new job to do and also a new section to the shop." Seokjin said.

"New job?" Taehyung whispered. Seokjin stood up got close to the library and held a camera in his hands.

"Photography section to the shop." Seokjin said with excitement. Taehyung looked at him.

"Are you serious? " Taehyung said with disbelief.

"I've been caged in this shop for so long time. I wanna go out. Talk with people and capture their moments. See the nature. Touch it closely. Meanwhile can you take care of the shop?" Seokjin said. Taehyung hugged him.

"I'll do anything for you but don't forget to take me to photography sometimes too" Taehyung said before kissing Seokjin's neck.

"Sure I'll do. Won't you be bored here?" Seokjin asked .

"Absolutely no, you know how much I love painting. Besides Soobin is here. And I know I'll have you when I'm home" Taehyung said.

"You'll have me anytime. Just call me" Seokjin whispered before haunting Taehyung's lips.

"I want you to do something. Can you?" Taehyung asked. Nervous about answer.

"What? " Seokjin asked.

"Talk to Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. Tell them this truth. Let them know. They were so worried about you all the time. They cherished every true smile of yours. They have every right to know" Taehyung said.

"I will. Let's expose the truth untold"

______________________________________________________________________________________ ❤❤Happy valentines day❤❤
I hope you'll like this chapter. One chapter more and this story will finish.
I would be happy to know your thoughts about this chapter and the journey of this story.
By the way I made a twitter account for stories. I'll publish news about them, the time I gonna update them there. If you have questions or if you wanna talk I'll be glad to answer them. So if you wanna, you can follow me there. It's: taejin___twt
You can find the link in my wattpad bio too.

Luv you all 💜💜💜💜💜