chapter 18 : Love exhibition

Taehyung tried many clothes on. He never have been to an exhibition before . It was his first time to go. It was his first time going out with Seokjin. So he was nervous, he even attempted to cancel it. He was messed up until an angle, Jean Jungkook came. He helped Taehyung through choosing a simple but gorgeous clothes. He entertained Taehyung until 7 p.m. Seokjin was going to take him at that time. Taehyung imagined it's their first date. Indeed it was first that they were going out. The older never mentioned it as a date still Taehyung was Yedingham to imagine that way. Taehyung and Jungkook talked like gossip girls for so long. Taehyung shared his thoughts and expressed his love to Seokjin. Jungkook talked about something which caught Taehyung's attention. Jimin and Jungkook's initiate times with each other. Jungkook admitted that in those intimate moments he realised how much he was in love with Jimin. Jungkook admitted how he was a bit sad cause Jimin wasn't making a move. They talked about their love lives until Taehyung's phone rang. It was Seokjin. Taehyung got nervous again, he checked himself in the mirror for some minutes until Jungkook kicked him out. Taehyung saw Seokjin leaning on his car. Wearing a beautiful, handsome outfit. The older's style was simple and casual for work, so Taehyung never saw him wearing formal clothes. Now, Seokjin was a breathtaking ethereal muse for Taehyung. He approached Seokjin. Seokjin put his hand around Taehyung's waist. Quickly pecked Taehyung's  cheek. He handed him a sunflower. Taehyung never expected this. The older has brought him flower! It was first in his entire life, no one has ever given flower to Taehyung.  He held it tightly and thanked the older shyly. The older opened the car door for him. It was another first. They got on the car.

"Why sunflower, hyungie?" Taehyung asked before switching the car on.

"As an art student you know nothing about flowers hmm?" Seokjin said with chuckle. His hands leaning closer to Taehyung's knee. Squeezed it warmly. Taehyung shook his head as no. Did he needed to know every flower's meaning and symbolization?

"When you're painting a flower you should be aware of the message you're sending to viewer Tae " Seokjin said softly.  Taehyung nodded in understandment, it was clear now.

"It's okay, I can teach you them but sunflower is your assignment. You have to find it by yourself" Seokjin said moved his hand on Taehyung's knee a bit.

"I would love to hyung. Thank you" Taehyung answered with excitement. Seokjin's slight touches, his care and attention only made Taehyung feel the thing he never felt in his life. To be loved....
The car ride was silent. Taehyung was observing sunflower touching it's soft yellow petals. Seokjin's hand still settled on his knee sometimes moving a bit downer and tracing Taehyung's inner thigh. Which sent shivers down Taehyung's spine. Both were silent, their hands were talking. Showing love, affection, desire. Taehyung didn't know if the older could feel what was Taehyung feeling. This warm place was resembling home for Seokjin too? Taehyung deeply wished the older would lean on him like Taehyung was leaning on Seokjin.  Could Seokjin feel this warmth just like how Taehyung  was burning in the middle of the winter? And mostly Taehyung wished the introvert painter could sense Taehyung's love. Taehyung was satisfied from the place he was. He knew someone like Seokjin wouldn't fall for him, still Taehyung was satisfied being this close to the older. Even if no romantic feelings were involved in Seokjin's heart. Taehyung though sometimes wondered how those plump lips feel against his skin all over his body. Taehyung wondered how they would whispered love in each other's ears. Taehyung wondered how it feels to belong to a human like Kim Seokjin. He wondered how it feels  to sleep and wake up next to this creature. He couldn't stop himself. He knew maybe none of them ever can happen still his mind was like a rebellious bird, flying toward Seokjin every second.
Taehyung came out of his thoughts when he felt a squeeze on his shoulder, sure it was Seokjin. Pointing that they've reached the place. They got off the car. Seokjin waited until Taehyung approached him, he offered his hand which Taehyung gladly accepted it. The outside of the place was so romantic and lovely. The walls were filled with red heart shaped lights, on top of entrance it was written " love legendary ". It was fascinating. They were at the entrance . Seokjin stopped so suddenly. Taehyung looked back at him, Seokjin closed his eyes and took several  deep breaths. Taehyung knew it maybe hard for Seokjin to see his classmates after some years. Taehyung squeezed Seokjin's hand before caressing it slightly. He wanted to comfort the older. Seokjin opened his eyes and looked deeply into Taehyung's eyes. He pulled Taehyung's hand up toward his face and pecked his knuckles slightly before entering with his shining bright smile. Taehyung's heart.... exploded.
Taehyung was observing around with his eyes when a beautiful, delicate lady approached them.