chapter 10: Jungkook

Today was 29th December. So close to the new year. People were rushing around. Every shop in the city was full of customers. So "The Truth Untold ". The place were full of people who wanted to gift a unique piece of art. Taehyung was almost jogging in the shop, to take care of every customer. However Seokjin was helping him too. When Seokjin saw how crowded the shop is, he couldn't let Taehyung to handle it alone. It was an action which made butterflies fly in Taehyung's stomach. He loved to see the one he loved most was taking care of him. Yes, the one he loved most! After the day he struggled enough to face himself with honesty, he wasn't hiding it anymore. At least not for himself. It was a Truth which was hidden in his heart and soul. He was honest with himself now. He knew he loved his grandmother, Jimin and Jungkook so much but none of them could make him feel like Seokjin did. Seokjin was like an explosive. Each little action of the older could make the younger's heart exploded to the moon. Now Taehyung was aware of his feelings. He was happy finally he could feel a blooming love in his chest. He wasn't aware of the consequences of this love,he didn't know anything about Seokjin's desire and his heart but he just wanted to enjoy this love and Seokjin's presence. The older was kind to everyone. Taehyung couldn't judge or make a conclusion. He didn't know anything about Seokjin's feelings towards himself. Whenever his mind would fly to these unknown subjects he remembered Hoseok's golden words. "Time shows everything ". Taehyung hoped time won't disappoint him. He wished his first romantic love will be answered by the painter one day. Taehyung turned to the last customer who exit the shop. He looked at his watch, it was already 7 p.m. they were working nonstop these days . They even couldn't have lunch. He was so hungry and tired. He wished Seokjin will cook something quick as soon as possible.

"Taehyungie let's close the shop,it's enough for today. We are both tired" Seokjin said out of nowhere. Taehyung nodded at him and turned the closed sign toward outside.he turned back to Seokjin again only to see him leaning on the wall and checking his phone. He was so handsome, and for Taehyung's eyes he was getting more handsome day by day.

"Let's go out for a late lunch or early dinner. I'm so tired to cook" Seokjin said while chuckling.

"I can make instant noodles I guess" Taehyung said.

"We're both tired Taehyungie, now get ready and let's go" Seokjin said before entering office to get his stuff. Taehyung was about to do the same when his phone rang. He stopped and slipped his phone out of his pocket. It was Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkookie, what's up??" Taehyung answered firmly toward his only dongsaeng.

"Hey TaeTae hyung, I'm right now in a club booking a room for tomorrow " Jungkook said with a fun voice.

"Club.?? Tomorrow??" Taehyung said with a suprise tone.

"Yes hyung, I called to see if you want to invite others so I can book a bigger room" Jungkook said sweetly.

"You know I don't like partying and clubs Jungkook " Taehyung voiced a bit sternly.

"Tomorrow is your birthday hyung!!" Jungkook whined.

If tomorrow is my birthday is would never ever step in a club. I don't want to waste my day with alcohol. We can hangout together honey, we dont need these things to have fun" Taehyung said softly, just remembering every single birthday he had with his two beloved best friends.

"Okay, so me and Jiminah will arrange something you would enjoy" Jungkook said.

"Thank you kookie, I have to go now"
Taehyung hung up the phone. Turned back to get face to face with Seokjin. He got embarrassed, the older was really close.

"...uh.. hyung...."

"Let's go Taehyung" Seokjin didn't let younger to talk, went out of shop. Taehyung got his things before closing the shop and getting on Seokjin's car. Taehyung was confused by Seokjin's cold behaviour. The car ride was silent. Seokjin seemed a bit serious and lost in his thoughts. Taehyung never saw his boss like this. Seokjin was so bright, smiling freely and laughing loudly whenever they were alone.
Seokjin stopped in front of a good restaurant. They got off and entered the place. They chose a calm and quiet spot to sit before ordering. It was silent while waiting for their food. Taehyung could feel the tension. What was wrong? Did he do something wrong? Seokjin was okay before entering office. So why now he is looking sternly and a bit furious with his red ears. Taehyung was so comfortable around Seokjin, he wanted the older to be as well. He took Seokjin's hand which was fisted on the table. Seokjin's hand was warm as it was always, though aura wasn't the same. They stared in each other's eyes.

"Hyungie... what's wrong?" Taehyung said with his softest voice, trying to calm the other.

"Who is Jungkook? " Seokjin said with stern exprison. Taehyung froze for a moment, was this bothering the older??

"I said you before hyung, I only have two friends" Taehyung said while smiling. Hoping the older didn't ask this question just because of being curious. Seokjin nodded .

"One is Jimin and the other is Jungkook. He is younger than me" Taehyung said . Seokjin raised his eyebrows before shaking his head as understandment.

"I thought.... I thought he is your boyfriend" Seokjin said brightly. Suddenly all those stern looks and serious tone replaced with the real soft Seokjin.

"I'm single hyung " Taehyung said while trying hard to not relate it anything. Try hard to not think maybe the older got jealous. Try hard not to think maybe the older has caught some feelings for him. Even if the older didn't feel anything romantic toward him. Couldn't the older see Taehyung's puppy eyes radiating love only for Seokjin?

"Before?" Seokjin asked.

"Before?!" Taehyung asked again. He couldn't understand what that one word question meant.

"Your relationships before." Seokjin stated.

"Oh! I had some random dates but I never had a serious relationship with anyone " Taehyung answered with honesty. Seokjin didn't respond, he only hummed. Taehyung tried to find courage to ask the same question.

"What about you hyung? How many relationships you had?"

"I never had a relationship before too. It was just random things" Seokjin said. Taehyung was shocked . This beautiful human being never had a relationship? Seriously?! How could it be?! He wanted to ask more but he didn't. First he didn't want to push Seokjin far, second a waiter put their dishes on the table. Just when he saw his food he remembered how much he was hungry. They hadn't ate something since morning.

In the ride back home. They talked so much. While Seokjin was squeezing Taehyung's thigh unlike their ride to the restaurant. Seokjin asked questions mostly. He asked Taehyung's favourite colour, favourite flower, his hobby and lots of other questions. When Taehyung asked why was this sudden rush of questions, the older just shrugged his shoulders. Soon they were in front of Taehyung's apartment.

"Thank you so much for the late lunch and early dinner"

"You're welcome, see you tomorrow" Seokjin said calmly with a bright smile. Taehyung kissed Seokjin's right cheek as all the time. It was a habit now, he wouldn't get off the car without kissing the older's cheek. He was about to get off the car when Seokjin stopped him by holding his life left wrist.

"I'm glad you're single " Seokjin said before taking Taehyung's wrist toward his lips. Softly kissing the pulse of Taehyung's heartbeat.

______________________________________________________________________________________ Hello lovely readers. This chapter finally Seokjin got to know who Jungkook was and even felt jealous towards him.
Hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to share your thoughts with me through comments. I would really like to know your thoughts and consider them☺😉
Purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜