chapter 13: cherry blossoms

Cherry blossoms were always the most beautiful phenom for Taehyung.  Those pink petals falling down with a light breeze. He always loved blossoms. They were so soft, and cherry blossoms were the most beautiful blossoms in Taehyung's eyes. When he saw the cherry blossom paint in "The Truth Untold ", the day he met Yoongi he was in awe. How bright and touching a paint could be. He remembered what Seokjin said that day. Cherry blossoms bloom in spring. Spring was a new start for the nature. Cherry blossoms were sign of a new start in Seokjin's sight. Taehyung loved Seokjin's view. It was so symbolic and so deep. Taehyung never ever saw another cherry blossom paint in the shop. It was one and only cherry blossom paint which Seokjin didn't put it on the sale. So when Taehyung unwrapped his gift and saw a cherry blossom paint.  He was a,aged.  A second cherry blossom paint which was more delicate and more beautiful than the first one. Taehyung couldn't understand what Seokjin meant. A new start, cherry blossoms and Taehyung. He didn't know how to relate the three to get Seokjin's hidden message. Taehyung loved the paint so much. He liked to think he was special to get the beautiful cherry blossom paint. He didn't know what to say. He was speechless and emotional. 
He was holding the paint and observed it over and over again, while six pair of eyes were fixed on him. Five pair of eyes wondering and one pair anticipating. Taehyung looked back at them a while later. This look was enough for Jungkook to snatch the paint from Taehyung's hands. And others gathered around Jungkook to see the paint. It was only Seokjin and  Taehyung looking at each other. Taehyung smiled widely before hugging Seokjin even tighter than Jimin. He nuzzeled in Seokjin's neck. Breathed in Seokjin's vanilla sweet aroma. They pulled apart. Both staring deeply at each other's eyes. Taehyung leaned in kissed Seokjin's cheek and mumbled a thank you against his soft cheek.
The rest of the night was fun, dance and joy. Taehyung was comfortable enough to let out his childish playful side. He played and danced with literally everyone, even Yoongi. In between his fun he would turn around to check his Seokjin hyung. , their eyes would meet. He became shy and flushed by noticing Seokjin's state never left him that night. Soon yoongi was tired and sleepy enough to drag Hoseok off of there. With help of a taxi of course. Jimin and Jungkook letter after a while too. They seemed suspicious when they rejected Seokjin's ride offer. Namjoon wanted to stay and help but Seokjin just put him in another taxi. Seokjin reasoned Namjoon that a sober Namjoon breaks everything, a drunk Namjoon absolutely ruins the world bro!!
So now it was only Seokjin and Taehyung left in the shop. They cleaned around neatly. Washed the dishes together with so much fun. Turned the lights off with jokes and laughter.  Closed the shop hand to hand. Taehyung didn't know when Seokjin got his hand, still his hand in Seokjin's felt right. Seokjin unlocked his car and opened the driver's door, he was about to sit when Taehyung stopped him.

"Hyungie you are drunk, let me take you home " Taehyung said softly, Seokjin seemed to understand and obeyed Taehyung.

"How will you go home then?" Seokjin said when he was about to get on the passenger's sit. Which made butterflies fly in Taehyung's belly. Seokjin was drunk but still he cared for the younger.

"I can walk or take a taxi hyungie" Taehyung said assuringly.  Seokjin shook his head as no.

"I won't let you take me home unless you take my car to go back home" Seokjin said sternly. Taehyung couldn't accept. Did the older trusted him this much to give him his car?

"No hyung I.... I can't accept " Taehyung said. Seokjin crossed his hands against his chest and didn't moved a bit. He even didn't changed his exprison. 
The stubborn hyung, Seokjin is. He won. He through the keys over Taehyung and jumped in the car. Taehyung drove to the direction Seokjin said. The car ride was silent. Taehyung was focused on driving safely and without any mistakes. He stopped in front of Seokjin's apartment.  Turned to Seokjin only to find a pout you baby sleeping next to him. Taehyung could never wake up this ethereal creature.  He was sleeping so beautifully. He started the car again. Turned on the heater and set it on Seokjin.  He watched Seokjin for so long, observed every lock on his face. Every curve of his body. Observed those potty lips which he wanted to kiss so badly.
Taehyung watched untill Seokjin himself woke up. He seemed sobered and refreshed. He looked around and saw his apartment.  He turned back to Taehyung.

"Thanks Tae,  when did you stopped? " Seokjin asked with a smile.

"It's been a while, hyung?" Taehyung called his name. Seokjin nodded as response.

"Why cherry blossom?" Taehyung asked. Seokjin took his right hand and intertwined it with his left hand.

"One day I'll answer all the questions you have. One day in a right time, I promise" Seokjin said squeezed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung could only nod.  He could wait, he could wait forever. Seokjin was all the answers he needed. He didn't want answers if Seokjin will embrace him in his warmth.
Seokjin was about to get off but he stopped half way. Turned back to Taehyung.  Looked at him with a waiting look.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Do the thing you always do... when you say goodbye' Seokjin Said with a playful smile. What?? Did Seokjin asked Taehyung to kiss him? Really? Taehyung felt shy , he couldn't look straightly to Seokjin.

"Let's me do it instead for today hmm?" Seokjin said. Tilted Taehyung's head by his chin. Kissed his right cheek, then his left cheek. Seokjin kissed the tip of Taehyung's nose exactly on his mole.

"Happy new years Taehyungah " Seokjin said before getting off the car.
Taehyung could feel cherry blossoms bloom in on his skin.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey lovely readers! This chapter is kinda a filler chapter. Hope you enjoyed and liked it.
It was the first time the seven all were together. What do you think about Sope? Any guess about other ships? What do you think about their interaction together?
Also where TaeJin is going in this story?🤔
Share your thoughts with me , I really love and appreciate 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜