chapter 11: Birthday

30th December. This day was always nice for Taehyung. The years before his grandma passed away, they used to enjoy every moment of this day. Grandma used to celebrate the only grandchild's birthday in every possible way. They used to start their day with tastey pastries she had backed. They used to go shopping. They would buy ingredients for a delicious birthday cake. Having fun and cooking the cake together.  His wish for every year was same "please keep the only one I have". This year lasted until the year Taehyung entered collage. He was packing his things to move to Seoul when his grandmother passed away. Taehyung attended to the first day of collage with broken heart and a shattered soul. He had lost the only one he had. The next year's up until now it was him with his two friends. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook would celebrate together. Every year different location, with different fun. His wish these recent years with his friends was "Keep these two I have, please"
This year Taehyung was excited. It was his first birthday with Seokjin. The one he loved most. He loved Jimin and Jungkook so so much. But the love types were different and uncomparebale. Taehyung knew Seokjin doesn't know today was his birthday, still he was excited for spending some time of his birthday with the older. He woke up with extra energy. Took a warm quick shower before wearing a yellow sweater and put on his brown fluffy coat. He greeted Jimin. Jimin reminded him today's activity. They were going to arcade instead of clubbing. They hugged each other and Taehyung went out. A cold wind hit his face. He started to jog toward "The Truth Untold " . His heart was beating fast. Indeed his heart beat education fast everytime he passed his way toward the shop. Today his heart was pounding out of his chest. He wished today will be a  start for birthdays he could spend with Seokjin.  Taehyung reached to the sop. Opened the door. Today's classical music was a bit happy and high tempo. A smell of fried rice and kim hi was attacking to Taehyung's smelling nerves. He was curious. Did Seokjin had a guest?yoongi? Hoseok? Or Namjoon?  Did Seokjin had another friend beside them? He also saw the closed sign of the shop in front of the glass. So shop was closed, but the door wasn't locked . Was Seokjin waiting for someone? Taehyung didn't know what was happening. He only knew one thing. Today was his birthday and he wanted to spend it with the older, no matter what.
He went toward the office. The only thing he saw when he entered the office was purple. He saw lots of purple balloons on the ground and a purple cake on his desk. He was about to tru  back to find Seokjin and understand what's going on. He heard a deep sweet voice coming from his behind.

"Happy birthday Taehyungie "
Taehyung turned around only to see a very good looking Seokjin in a blue sweater. Taehyung couldn't control his emotions or his actions. He never ever thought Seokjin knew his birthday date. He never ever imagined Seokjin cared him this much to decorate the office as a birth room. This was the best suprise of his life. He approached Seokjin.  Wrapped both of his hands around Seokjin's neck. Hugged the older tightly. He was afraid Seokjin would choke by this tight hug. He filled his lungs with Seokjin's vanilla scent. His favourite scent for a while now. He nuzzeled in Seokjin's neck. He could also feel Seokjin's deep breathes in his hair. He could sense Seokjin's tight wrapp around his waist. He wished everyday feeling in his heart would be reciprocated . And even if it was nonreciprocal, he knew he would do anything to be embraced like this. Snuggle to Seokjin. Be this close to his hyung. Mingling with Seokjin was his most wanted desire.

"Thank you hyungie. Thank you so so much" Taehyung aid while his head still resting on Seokjin's shoulder.

"You deserve the best Taehyungah " Seokjin said with a pat on Taehyung's back. Taehyung wanted to say ' I need you hyung,  only you. You're the best, one of a kind' still he kept his words untold just like the shop's name. He was afraid he would lose these little things if he ever confessed. Seokjin pulled Taehyung apart and took his hands.