chapter 12: new years

Taehyung was excited. A new year in "The Truth untold. Celebrating next to his three new friends. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. He will also introduced Jungkook and Jimin to them. Taehyung wanted them to be friends as well. He wanted all seven of them to be close, because the six boys were the only people he had a close interaction. He wanted to make a bigger circle of friends for Seokjin too. He wanted the older to be close friends of Jimin and Jungkook.  He was afraid though. His friend, Jungkook was perfect, the golden bunny. He was afraid if Seokjin likes him more. Taehyung wouldn't be surprised if Seokjin liked Jungkook.  Jungkook was a hard worker talented of.  With so many hidden skills. He was from a rich family which supported him with all their power and love. Compared to Jungkook, Taehyung was nothing. A dreamy boy, with no family or a wealthy background only chasing his passion.
With all those fears still Taehyung was excited for the new years. A mini party. Seven of them together. He was happy about gathering together. He wanted to spend these special moments with one particular person, his Seokjinnie hyung. He went early to "The Truth Untold " to help Seokjin. Only to meet Namjoon there.they had decorated the place before for Christmas so they didn't need for decoration. They only had to clean the place. And add some extra touches to the place. While Seokjin was cooking various kinds of foods enough for seven people. Taehyung and Namjoon carried big seven  pillows. And put them on the ground in a circle shape. They will celebrate new years while sitting on the ground. Painted canvas surrounded them. Namjoon and Taehyung broke the seven glasses while putting them on the ground. So Seokjin scolded them softly and said to don't get out of office until other's come. The two did as Seokjin said like two scolded puppies.  In the office the two talked and played games untill they heard the ringing sound. Namjoon and Taehyung went out only to see a cute couple clinging on Seokjin. Taehyung took a look at the place. It was clean, there wasn't any sign of broken glasses. Seokjin had done everything. Lighted some beautiful candles around the place. Taehyung didn't miss the six packed canvas next one to Christmas tree. Yoongi and Hoseok greeted the other two, with a sweet hug and Ruffled their hair. Taehyung always loved how they acted exactly like their hyung. Everyone took a seat on the pillows. Yoongi and Taehyung each side of Seokjin.  Hoseok next to his boyfriend and Namjoon next to the sunshine Hoseok. The two next pillows were empty until they heard the ringing sound again. Jimin and Jungkook entered the shop, they observed the place and other five people. They walked toward them but suddenly stopped automatically. Both eyes fixed on no one but Hoseok.

"J-hope hyung" both said with disbelief.

"Well what a coincidence,  huh?" Hoseok said with a shining smile. Yoongi nudged Hoseok in order to hear an explanation.

"Well, Jimin and Jungkook are my students in academy" Hoseok took the lead and introduced the duo. They greeted everybody.  Jimin hugged Seokjin and Taehyung before sitting on the pillow. It was time for Jungkook to greeted Seokjin.  Taehyung stood between them.

"Um I'm Jungkook,  hyung, well nice to meet you" Jungkook said politely.

"Hyung?" Seokjin said, surprised. Jungkook nodded with a bunny smile. Taehyung didn't know why Jungkook called the older hyung in their first meeting. Taehyung didn't know why also Seokjin seemed this much surprised.

"Uh. I'm Seokjin.  Sorry I'm not used to new people calling me hyung.  I'm glad to meet you to dongsaeng." Seokjin said kindly.
Taehyung was shocked more, he called the painter hyung since the first day he started to work here but Seokjin didn't surprised at all and never called Taehyung his dongsaeng.
Now the circle was complete.  The atmosphere was warm and nice. It felt like the seven knew each other since forever. They were talking, laughing, eating the snacks Seokjin had prepared. Taehyung was so happy to see Seokjin easy and confident enough to let out his windshield laughter and tell the other his dad jokes. He made everyone laugh hard specially Hoseok,  Jimin and Jungkook.  Their laughter could be heard from another town of the country. What made Taehyung emotional was the fond eyes of Seokjin on all the six of them. Taehyung knew Seokjin was the best hyung ever in this wide world. Taehyung could see the happiness dancing in Seokjin's eyes while watching the rest having fun. Taehyung could see how Seokjin patted yoongi's back once in a while. Or tickled him only to see yoongi's gummy smile. Taehyung saw how Seokjin danced crazily with Hoseok and indeed their laughter was the most loud thing Taehyung had ever heard. Taehyung saw how Seokjin fed Namjoon delicately. How Seokjin talked with Jimin about everything and made him laugh for thousand times. And assured Jimin he was the same hyung he was years ago. Taehyung saw how Seokjin invited Jungkook for a dance competition. Seokjin q for sure Wasn't a professional dancer like Jungkook.  Though they danced funnily  and had fun with each other alot.  Taehyung could understand Seokjin was trying to vanish jungkook's shyness, to get closer to Jungkook.  To assure Jungkook that he was a new hyung which Jungkook could lean on him, just like how the rest was leaning on Seokjin.  Taehyung saw all Seokjin did for others.
Also he saw the soft beverages beside alcoholic drinks. There was nothing to mention. Taehyung was the only one who didn't liked drinking so much. Taehyung loved how Seokjin touched him. Touched his nose playfully.  Sometimes moving Taehyung's bangs behind his ears. Sometimes hugged him by shoulder. He specially loved the unmoved hand on Taehyung's thigh . sometimes caressing sometimes squeezing there. Sometimes Seokjin was being playful when nobody paid attention and whispered something funny things in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung could never be happier. Seokjin was perfect, ethereal, surreal. Seokjin was something Taehyung couldn't find alike. Seokjin was one of a kind.
They ate the food Seokjin had cooked. There were lots of dishes  cooked, which made Taehyung think how Seokjin prepared all in the tiny kitchen. They enjoyed . All of them. You could see joy in all of their faces. Seokjin was happy too. Taehyung could sense it by Seokjin's wide deep smile. Soon it was 12 a.m. they all wished a good new year for each other. Seokjin hugged each of them and Ruffled their hair. He hugged Taehyung tightly. Wished a good year for Taehyung.  He Ruffled his hair and didn't let go of Taehyung.  He holds Taehyung by his hands, interlocked their hands together. Seokjin checked around to see they were busy talking or dancing. Seokjin leaned in to Taehyung. Seokjin kissed Taehyung's cheek and left the frozen boy behind.
Soon it was time for gifts. Seokjin took the six canvas and put them next to himself. Ready to give each one to the one who belongs. All were excited.
First it was Yoongi's.  The rainy Street.  It had a mellow melancholic concept which seemed dark. Seokjin for sure was good in analysing people's character.  Yoongi loved the paint. Hugged Seokjin tightly. And acted like a cute kitten around his only hyung.
For Hoseok it was a dancer, a beautiful paint. The dancer was painted delicately.  The curves , shapes and colors.  Everything was well done. Always laughing Hoseok got emotional a bit and admitted many times it was the best gift he had ever got.
For Namjoon it was scenery of Han river. Namjoon also hugged Seokjin.  And thanked him. He also didn't forget to mention how Han river was always inspiring him.
For Jimin it was a beautiful foggy forest. Jimin jumped into Seokjin.  He was speechless by the beautiful piece.
And for Jungkook it was a bit different.  Taehyun wanted to see Jungkook's reaction. He unwrapped the pack. Observed the paint. His surprised bunny eyes were running between Seokjin,  Taehyung and the pint. Before Burst out his childish laughter.

"Banana trees? Seriously?" Jungkook said while weeping his tears.

"Taehyung said you love banana milk most beside dancing, so yeah" Seokjin chuckled .Eveyone laughed hard but in the end all of them were in awe of their own gifts.

"Seokjin hyung painted them with all love towards you guys, I was next to him the whole time" Taehyung said with a proud smile because of Seokjin.

"Next to Jin hyung???" Namjoon, Hoseok, and yoongi blurted out with shock.

"Yes... uh, why? " Taehyung said confused by their reaction.

"Well Jin hyung never let's someone watch him painting " Namjoon said before turning his gaze toward his brother.
Taehyung was in a daze. He was the only one watched Seokjin painting? Nobody had ever discovered how Seokjin is beautiful whenever he is painting? Taehyung turned his gaze toward Seokjin.  Looked fondly to the one he loved most. Seokjin smiled and winked at him.
"So you saw your own gift?" Hoseok butted in their intimate moment.

"No I didn't" Taehyung answered before taking the canvas and checking it. Unwrapped the pack. And he was amazed.

A second cherry blossom paint?

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hi dear readers this chapter is about new years as it coming in two days.
There is a second chapter for the new years, soon to be coming.
I hope you liked it and enjoyed it.
Do you remember the first cherry blossom paint?
Don't forget to share your thoughts and theories with me😉

Additionally I wanted to talk about new years and Christmas.
Well I don't celebrate Christmas so I don't know how it is going, because this chapter was supposed to be a Christmas chapter at first. Beside that, in my country we celebrate new years just how I pictured it in the ff. I don't know if you celebrate differently or not .
Still I wanted to say sorry if this chapter is not like new years you have😉

And also I would be happy if you check my other new TaeJin ff, the blue passion flower. I'm sure you'll like it😊
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜