chapter 6: Jimin

Taehyung couldn't count how many days had passed. How many days since he sat right next to the painter. Watched how Seokjin's hand could make a white canvas the most natural scenery, Taehyung had seen. Everyday, when there was no one in "The Truth Untold ", you could find Taehyung sitting so closely to Seokjin.  Although Seokjin wasn't teaching him anything. Taehyung learnt a lot. Taehyung loved watching Seokjin anyway, sometimes his hand, sometimes his face. He loved the pout on Seokjin's lips when he wanted to paint with more care. Taehyung loved how Seokjin's hand moved freely on the canvas. The brush in his hand was dancing.
Today was raining so there weren't so much people entering the shop. Taehyung and Seokjin were behind the canvas while the older was painting a rainy Street,. Taehyung was observing Street, people and umbrellas and rain drops in the paint. He was watching the paint when he felt a burning sensation on his thigh. Seokjin was resting his hand. Taehyung smiled shyly. Not that this never happened, actually Seokjin would touch and caress him a lot during his painting session. Still Taehyung wasn't used to this sudden warmness.  He couldn't deny that he loved it. They never had conversation during these times. These touches were the only way they communicate. This touches always made Taehyung warm, his boss surley cared for him. Taehyung was still amazed how Seokjin's hand only could prevent all the cold weather out there. How a hand on his thigh could make his ears burn on fire. Seokjin always acted like he wasn't aware of his own actions. He was so cool, so confident. However Taehyung always could catch a hidden smile on those plump lips of Seokjin.

"How is it Taehyung? " Seokjin said while pointing to the paint.

"It's so beautiful Seokjinnie hyung. You can express the feeling of rain very well." Taehyung said with honesty. Getting shy when he felt his thigh being caressed.

"It's for yoongi's new years gift" Seokjin said with a delicate smile.

"New years gift?"

"Yes, every year I gift them a paint."

"It's so nice hyungie. To gift people something you've made it yourself" Seokjin nodded with agreement.

"So what do you do in the new years?" Seokjin asked so suddenly.

"Me and my friends celebrate it in house"

"Let's celebrate here this year" Seokjin said with a bit excitement.

"Is... it okay? You don't know my friends hyung." Taehyung said concerned. He knew Seokjin doesn't like meeting new people.

"I want to meet your friends like you did mine" Seokjin said while squeezing Taehyung's thigh. Seokjin winked him to assure. Taehyung was about to answer when his phone rang. He took out his phone from his pocket. It was Jimin. He mumbled a sorry to Seokjin before answering his phone.

"Hey Jimin what's up?" Taehyung was talking shyly. Seokjin was watching him deeply.

"TaeTae I forgot my key at home" Jimin said.

"You're going home?"

"Yes. Would you get me your key?" Jimin asked almost upsetly like he knew the answer.

"Jimin hyung it's my work time, why don't you come here and get it?"

"I'm on my way"  Jimin said before hanging up fastly. Taehyung chuckled before turning to Seokjin.