chapter 23: Triple

The whole one week, when Jimin and Jungkook were in Busan it was incredible. The most eventful time of his life was this only week. He felt euphoria in this one week. Being so close to Seokjin was absolutely euphoric for Taehyung. In this one week the couple was successful to make out in every possible location. Every spot in Seokjin's place, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, the guest room, even on the ground of their patio. It wasn't limited to house, it was in shop too. On Seokjin's chair,  Taehyung's desk even they made love in their tiny kitchen. Taehyung never complained, it was his fault after all. The older tried hard to resist so much, still Taehyung seduced him. The older was hard to get at Friston but every second passed by he was becoming rougher which Taehyung never complained again. He loved to see the rough and beast side of Seokjin.  Taehyung loved it more when after every make out , Seokjin took care of him well. By kissing him gently, massaging his thighs and bodies. Cooking delicious foods for Taehyung and feeding him with his own hands.  Taehyung fell km love more and more. the whole week Taehyung was getting more sure that he had chose the right person to love.
Jimin and Jungkook meanwhile came back happily, hand to hand. They have turned into love birds. They've worked on things in Busan. They admitted to each other how much they were in love the whole time. When they got news from Taehyung they hugged him happily and cheered it with a small celebration.
Now, Taehyung was sitting behind his canvas, painting a cornfield. Seokjin and Jungkook were playing games while bickering loudly.  Taehyung could see how both of them were glowing. How they were shining happily. He was staring at them when Seokjin lifted his head up. They're eyes met. Seokjin winked at him before turning his head back to game. Taehyung knew these winks effected him the same as before. He wanted to approach the older and kiss those beautiful orbs. Taehyung's thought chain broke when  a ringing sound came. The bickering duo left unmoved. Taehyung stepped out only to meet the lovely couple, Yoongi and Hoseok. They hugged him tightly and even kissed his forehead. Since they got to know about Seokjin and Taehyung they got more firm toward Taehyung. They greeted with Seokjin and Jungkook.  Seokjin hugged both, anyone could see how their body relieved and relaxed by Seokjin's hug. They sat on the couch Seokjin between them. Both clinging to Seokjin like koalas. Resting their head on Seokjin's shoulder. Seokjin Ruffled their hair. Both leaned into the touch. It was like they haven't seen him for decades. The reality was they spent the whole yesterday together. Taehyung loved this scene. It was too soft. Too lovely. He loved the strong bond the three had for each other. He appreciated that. Admired and respected it.  Still he couldn't fight with the devil inside him, the devil wanted him to shove them away from his man. He looked at Seokjin. The older man smiled and mouthed an ' I love you'. Taehyung smiled widely while recognising how the devil shutted.

"You like coffee or tea?" Jungkook asked, which caused the trio to seprate.

"We prefer coffee. We are not like this weird couple" Hoseok said. He earned a slap on his neck but Seokjin. Hoseok sneaked his tongue out childishly.

"Brat. Weird is you to date after years of falling in love "  Seokjin said playfully. The couple whined loudly.  Jungkook went to kitchen with his bunny laughs. Yoongi and Hoseok stood up soon. Yoongi went next to the library to see the books and Hoseok was observing the music albums. Seokjin grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him down to sit on the couch. Seokjin's spooned Taehyung tightly.

"Did my baby bear got jealous " Seokjin whispered while caressing Taehyung's hair.

"I know I shouldn't still yes" Taehyung whispered back with honesty.

"I know. I also get jealous when you hug Jimin so much. I guess it will stay as an unsolved problem" Seokjin chuckled.

"They are our friends but I love you so much" Taehyung said.

"I love you too baby bear" Seokjin said. Taehyung smiled. The older knew how to vanish Taehyung's jealousy with blooming cherry blossoms is his heart. Jungkook came back with a tray before all get seated around  coffee table. There was silence. All were kinda lost in their own thoughts.

"Let's go to sea" Seokjin said so suddenly.

"Sea?" Yoongi said surprised.

"Yeah tomorrow is weekend so let's go to a camp beach" Seokjin answered.

"Yes. Yes.... yes. Of course I love this" Hoseok,  agreed first.

"Me and Jimin always says yes for fun " Jungkook said with a sweet bunny smile.

"I hope it's can sleep more there" Yoongi prayed, which caused everyone to laugh.

"What about the shop, hyung?" Taehyung said to Seokjin.

"It's been years I run this shop 24/7. We can offer two days babe" Seokjin said while caressing the hand  he holds tightly.

"So tomorrow morning be ready" Seokjin announced.

"How are we going hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm  taking out my family size car, so we can go in one car"

"After years, you'll drive it?" Hoseok said almost choked. Seokjin nodded.

"I want all of us to be together" Seokjin said with a happy sigh.

"I guess Namjoon can't, he is so busy these days" Yoongi said with a bit disappointment.

"It's okay, the triple couples can have fun" Seokjin said with a beautiful smile. Which was deceiving Taehyung to plant a kiss on it.

"Okay then. It's better for us to leave we have to pack stuff" Hoseok said while squeezing his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Get yourself a tent" Taehyung said.

"Yeah... yeah... every couple gets a tent" Jungkook said with excited tone. The couple nodded before hugging all and leaving.

"I must go as well, Jimin is waiting for me" Jungkook said.

"Don't get too active Kookie" Seokjin said playfully. Jungkook was tomato when he left the shop.

"Come here TaeTae" Seokjin said. Leaned his back to armrest before laying Taehyung down. Taehyung leaned his back against Seokjin's chest. The older wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"I can't believe I'm sleeping alone for two days" Seokjin said while Nuzzling into Taehyung's neck.

"Me too. I've got used to using you as pillow" Taehyung said back with closed eyes.

"How could you make me this much in love Taehyung " Seokjin planted a kiss on his neck. "I love you so much" Seokjin muttered before kissing Taehyung's nape.

"I love you too, so so much" Taehyung turned back to plant a full kiss on his lover's lips.

"So seprated tents?"

"I wanted to be alone with you " Taehyung said while giggling.

"Me too. I want to be this close to you"

"I never imagined you ever would love me back, hyung" Taehyung whispered his biggest nightmare. Seokjin stared at him thoughtfully.

" Taehyung love is something beyond all of our emotions. Love is a step toward perfection and evolution. It's not selective. It's not under your control. You lose your heart to someone without any warning. I never imagined it can love someone this much. Oh always put my feelings in closet, to protect myself, to protect my soul yet I found protection in being with you.  I loved being alone so much, it was calm and safe. But now I'm so sorry so in love with my loneliness shared with you. You're home Taehyung" Seokjin said wisely. Taehyung was speechless. Couldn't consume what the older said. His heart was trembling by joy. It was his long time wish. To become home for Seokjin.

"You're my home too, hyung "

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everybody. Here comes new chapter. I hope you liked it.
Can we say Seokjin opened up a bit finally? Did this chapter reminded you butterfly prologue? How is Kookmin or Sope? Is our TaeJin couple being fire on fire? What do you think made Seokjin suffer?
I would love to know, share it with me which I welcome it always.
This chapters song is " hostage" by Billie Eillish. It's too fitted.

Love you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜