chapter 3: first day

Taehyung opened his eyes early in the morning. Today was very different from other days of his life. Today he was starting his job are "The Truth Untold ".that place had caught his attention from the very first day he was going to university. Now,he will go there not as a customer or visitor. Maybe if everything goes well,he can work there until his graduation.it means he could learn lots of things from Seokjin,that handsome boss. Taehyung closed his eyes,he still could imagine those beautiful eyes. He still could feel the warmth of "The Truth Untold " , specially in that office when only he could hear was a classical music and honey like voice of Seokjin. He couldn't stop smiling. He will be there again and again. Seokjin seemed a bit serious but they could talk for sure. He could feel the warmth again . All these thoughts made butterflies fly in his stomach. He was so so happy.
Still he felt nervous. What if he makes mistake? What if Seokjin gets mad at him? And worst of all What if he gets fired? Taehyung knew he was over thinking, still he couldn't prevent these feelings.
he got up. Went to bathroom, a shower would calm his nerves. After shower he tried thousands of outfits.he wanted to look appropriate for work beside be a bit good looking compared to his handsome attractive boss.at the end he decided to wear a blue shirt with black jeans. It was November so he got his jacket in his hand and went out of the room.
In the living room he found Jimin and Jungkook eating pancakes and watching a weird morning show.

"Good morning TaeTae hyung"

"Hey Tae good morning . there's some pancakes for you in the kitchen"

"Good morning for you too. Jungkook what are you doing here in this early time?"

"Me and Jungkook guessed you will be a bit stressed for your first day . So....your angles are here to help you" Jimin said with angelic smile.

Taehyung smiled for his thoughtful friends. He was homemate with Jimin. Jimin could calm him alone too. Jungkook being here only shows his care and love toward Taehyung.

"Thank you so much. It means a lot to me"

They shared a lovely and calming hug . they talked about "The Truth Untold " a while. Taehyung told them literally everything about there, except that brown haired handsome boss with that sweet honey like voice.
Jimin and Jungkook both were studying dance at the college.they had class a bit earlier than Taehyung. So,now Taehyung was drinking tae and listening to music alone.it was kinda motivating.after a while,he wore his jacket , got his satchel and went to his class. He only had one class that day.soon the class ended he was on his way to "The Truth Untold ". He felt a bit insecure so he put on his headphone.he listened to music until late he reached "The Truth Untold ". He put his headphone in his bag,took a deep breath. Reached to door knob with shakey handstand pushed the door open.
Again he heard a ringing sound above his head and a light classical music. When he entered Seokjin was busy with a couple. He was introducing paints to them. When Seokjin saw Taehyung,he smiled and shook his head lightly. Taehyung stood in his spot. He didn't know what to do. He listened the conversation his handsome boss had with the couple, until they chose one. Taehyung watched Seokjin packing a flower plain paint. It was so beautiful. Taehyung appreciated the couple's taste. He smiled when he remembered very paint here was amazing.

"Hi Taehyung. How do you feeling about your first day?" Seokjin said after couple exit the shop. Taehyung smiled, his boss was handsome, talented and caring.

"Thank y...you sir. I'm a bit nervous but it's o...okay." he was embarrassed again because of his stuttering.
Seokjin stepped closer to Taehyung and said "Taehyung we will be working together and it's only you and me. I'm not a rigid or strict boss. Feel easy and comfortable. Okay?"