Chapter 15

Blade POV

This can not be happening oom in the world is she caught up in this. We just got back to Winnsboro, and I dropped Hannah off with my Ma at the coffee shop. My Ma has gotten close to Blue she knows she has no parents and I feel that she knew she needs a motherly figure around to help her out especially since she is expecting. Ma has been trying to get me to open up about my feeling along with everyone else. I am not going to deny it now she has grown on me the past few weeks. However, I am not sure if I want to play daddy to someone else kid. I just don't think I am ready for that yet. I needed to go for a ride before Church. I hop on my bike and just take off. I need to figure out what my next move should be. I do not want a war on my hands with a rival MC, and get my men hurt or worse killed. I know we can handle ourselves well due to we were majority part of the 1%ers or former Military. We can handle when we need to I just hope it doesn't come to that.

I walk into where we hold church and all the guys seem uneasy. I look at Hammer and he looks like he is about to explode any second, and Whiskey is no better. They are the only two who know the whole truth about why we are having church.

"Everyone quiet down now!" Its the only way I can get people to settle down so we can start.

"Ok, we are here because the 1%ers have decided to go after one of our own." With that, everyone's eyes go wide trying to see if someone is missing. "Calm down no one is missing we need to take precautions with everything from here on out until we have taken out the threat."

"Well, who are they after if everyone is here?" One of the prospects shout out. Normally we do not allow prospects into church, but this is a matter that we need everyone to be aware of.

"Their prez is after Blue," Before I am able to even finish my sentence the room becomes a complete uproar. "SETTLE DOWN NOW!!! That is why we are here." I give the letter that was found in Blues storage unit, and let everyone read it. The next sentence a prospect says kinda shocks me because its a question I do not have the answer to at this moment.

"Do you think he knows about the baby?"

"I don't' know, but I don't think so. From here on out I want someone with Blue at all times. When she is working at the cafe I want two prospects with her at all times. When she is at the bar either Hammer and Whiskey will be with her. Do I hear any problems with anything I just stated." No one says a thing, in fact, I have people ready to volunteer their time to make sure she is safe. I swear that girl has my entire gang wrapped around their fingers.

"What about when she is at her apartment?"

"That will no longer be a problem she will be living with me until everything is said and done."

Whiskey looks like he wants to put a bullet between my eyes, but I know deep down he knows she will be safest with me. We let out of church and I have a few people come up to me and ask if the threat is real. I am not sure, but my gut is saying shit will hit the fan soon. I start to walk away and my phone starts to ring looking at the ID I see its Ma.

"Yeah"

"that is not how you answer the phone for your mother."

"I'm sorry ma hello how can I help you today."

"Don't be a smartass. I just want to let you know that we are at your house. I have to go back to the cafe. How much longer will it take for you to get back?"

"I'll be about 30 min or so. she will be fine until I get there and I will send Ruby there and she can sit with her until I get back so she is not alone."

"Ok son I just want to let you know she is not handling this well, she is worried about the baby and has not stopped crying since you dropped her off to me. So be cautious of her feelings."

"Thanks, MA Bye."

"Yo Whiskey have Ruby go to my house and sit with Blue till I get there please"

"Yeah, no prob."

I am still in my office going over all of the paperwork I have gathered from the 1%ers and try and figure out the Best direction we need to take. I look at my phone and notice the time and that I'm am an hour later than I hoped to be.  I get on my bike and head to the house and notice Rubys car is still there. I walk into the house put my keys on the hook by the door, and the first thing I notice is Hannah sleeping on the couch her hand on her belly. Ruby lets me know she fell asleep 30 min ago.  She gets up and heads out. I gently pick up Hannah and walk into the spare room across the hall from my room. I place her down on the bed and notice how she cuddles into pillow. I quietly shut the door and head to take a shower. I wrap a towel around my waist then out of nowhere a scream comes through the house. I grab my gun and head to Hannah's room while carefully looking at my surroundings I peak into Hannahs room and see her thrashing in the bed. I quickly place the gun down on the bedside table and quickly make my way to her to try and wake her up.

"Blue, wake up it just a dream.  Hannah babe wake up." She wakes up and sweat I glistening on her forehead, and she is breathing heavy glancing around frantically.

"He's gonna get me"

I grab her face and get her to look in my eyes. "listen to me you are safe here. He can't get to you here" I pull her into my chest and her breathing slows down. I look down at her and gently put her back in her bed.

"Wait, don't leave me" She pleads.

I pull her up and we head into my room while grabbing my gun and place behind my back tucked in my towel.  "Let me put some shorts on and we will head to bed."

I get dressed and climb in bed and I look at Hannah and see such uneasiness in her face. Against my better judgment I pull her closer to me.

"Relax babe your safe with me." She places her head in my chest and the realization hits me I am in big trouble.