Chapter 38

15 years later

It has been an amazing 15 years. Ryder and I got married a year after the triplets have been born. We told them that Ryder was not there biological father and we weren't sure how they were going to take it we also told them the story about how everything happened. I did take them to visit there father in jail and allowed them the time to get to see their father they did ask to see him but asked us to be there with them. It took me by surprise when they said that all he was is a sperm donor and nothing else, and that Ryder was their father. That was last week and we could not have been more proud on how they handled the situation. The boys are very active in all sports, and are very protective of their sister. Eve the light in her daddies eye and her uncles and they are so protective of her heaven forbid any boy get around her. Bless her heart she has had many struggles her heart has made her have shortness of breath and tends to get sick very easily she also tends to have anxiety attacks some times, and all we can do is help her get through it. Then we have our youngest Elijah Eli for short he is 13 and also protective of his sister she looks to be 12 instead of 15 almost 16. Eli loves everything his other brothers are doing but we have a feeling he is going to surpass them in size when he gets older since his father is well of 6 feet.  Ryder has emphasized the importance of family and how it's important to always look after your siblings and treat each other with respect. It works most of the time they are siblings after all.

Hammer has settled down when he found this girl who owns a tattoo shop with all his tattoo match made in heaven. They have two little boys and a little girl they are sweet as can be and of course are great friends with our kids.

My wonderful brother has found the love of his life. They met when I was delivering Eli and been married for 10 years and two little rugrats of their own.

Mary has retired and has given me the coffee shop all she wants to do is be around all the kids and be a grandma.

All and all I love my family and all I needed was A New Beginning to find my true family.

The End.