twenty-six {Arya's POV}

I sprinted over the London sidewalks as I watched the quinjet land in the distance. I spotted Ned's colourful Hawaiian shirt as he ran toward me and I shouted, "Ned! Skye!" They stopped and I met them halfway. "Are you guys okay?" 

"You're Electric Shadow!" Flash exclaimed excitedly, aiming his phone's camera at me. 

"Yes, I am. Hi, Flash," I said and I could see the pure shock in Flash's eyes.

"Guys!" Happy's voice shouted behind us and I turned around. 

"Happy, thank God," I muttered. "We gotta get you guys out of here. Get on the jet!" 

"Who are you?" Flash asked Happy. 

"I work with Electric Shadow and Spider-Man, okay? You gotta get on that jet," Happy yelled over the havoc.

"You work for Spider-Man?!" Flash asked. 

"I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man!" Happy frustratedly shouted back before the jet was blown up behind him. I felt the ground shake under my feet and I was grateful no one was left on that jet. 

"New plan. Get into the Tower!" I called, pointing them in the right direction. Happy trailed behind. "I'm gonna find Peter, stay with them." 

"Arya, wait!" he called before I could turn around. He fished something from his pocket and nearly dropped it. He held it out and I had to squint my eyes to see what it was. 

It was an Arc Reactor necklace. "What is that?" I asked him shakily. 

"Peter got this for you in Venice and he asked me to give it to you," he told me. 

"Why didn't he just give it to me?" I asked softly, taking the necklace from his hand.

"He was afraid something might happen to him," Happy said. 

I blinked a few times before looking up and smiling. "Thank you, Happy. Please be careful." 

He nodded. "You too," he said and chased after the group. 

I turned around and heard Peter's voice in my ear, "Ry, Happy, you okay?" 

"We're fine. Where are you?" I asked, but the many drones diving downwards told me exactly where he was. "Hang in there, I'm on my way." I took off with an electricity blast as I leapt over the Thames and onto the Bridge. 

"Happy, say something! Let me know you're alive!" Peter shouted through the comms. 

"I'm here, I'm here," Happy replied. 

"Oh, Happy, thank God!"

I sped up and hurried toward my boyfriend, who desperately needed my help. 

"I bought us some time," Happy continued. "But not much." 

"I'm trying to get to Beck but I can't shake these drones! Ry, where are you?" he shouted. 

"Behind you," I said and I shot a large lightning bolt at the incoming drones, but they were just replaced by new ones. 

"Thanks!" Peter shouted before he swung higher onto the Bridge while I stayed on the ground, shooting as many drones as I could without using too much of my electricity because I knew I was going to need it later. 

I looked up and immediately wished I hadn't. The drones had opened their flamethrowers on Peter and he sprinted to outrun the blaze, but his suit caught fire.

Suddenly, the drones turned around and aimed their guns at me. My eyes widened and I leapt to the side, just in time to hide from the rain of bullets as I hid behind an abandoned car.