thirteen {Peter's POV}

As I sat in the back of the tour bus, I let out a breath. I couldn't believe this was happening. Nick Fury actually had the nerve to hijack not only my vacation but also Arya's. A girl who was suffering terribly from the loss of not only her father but also Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers, people she considered family. Fury knew this, and even then, he made sure our class was going to Prague where another Elemental was going to attack. 

I started scrolling through my phone. Now that we were not going to Paris, I needed to adapt my plan. 'Romantic places in Prague', I typed in my internet browser and clicked on the first result which showed me a top 10 list. 

Behind my phone, I spotted the brown case Nick Fury had given me last night. I felt my eyes mist as I put on the glasses. The world became slightly bluer than it had been before but it didn't feel any different. 

I flipped the card that came with the glasses and I instantly recognised Tony's handwriting. 

For the next Tony Stark. I trust you.
Ps. Say Edith - TS

"Say, Edith," I mumbled and the glasses turned on. My surroundings were scanned and a female voice spoke up.

"Standby for retinal and biometric scan," the voice said in my ear and I perked up. In front of my eyes, a picture of myself appeared. "Retinal and biometric scan accepted." 

"Hello?" I asked softly. 

"Hello, Peter," the voice said. "I am EDITH, Tony Stark's augmented reality security and defence system." 

"Huh," I muttered, pushing the glasses higher up my nose. "So he made you for me?" 

"No, but you have access to all of Tony's protocols. Would you like to see what I can do?" EDITH spoke. 

"Sure," I said, sitting back in my seat. 

"EDITH stands for 'Even Dead I'm The Hero'," she said, making me smile. "Tony loved his acronyms." 

"Yeah, he did," I chuckled. 

"I have access to the entire Stark global security network," EDITH continued. "Including multiple defence satellites, as well as backdoors to all major telecommunication networks." 

A scan went through the bus, and right before my eyes, pop-ups came up, showing me what everyone was doing on their phones. "Wow," I muttered. 

Mr Dell was on a page called 'The History of Witchcraft', Brad was searching for 'Prague', and Flash had just texted his mother. I glanced to my left and saw Ned and Betty were texting each other. 'Miss you,' Ned sent. 'Miss you more,' Betty replied.

I looked toward where Arya sat and saw a pop-up that read 'Blocked'. Of course, I figured. 

And while EDITH continued to show me her capabilities, the bus arrived at its first bathroom stop. A small village, or should I say, a group of cabins in the middle of the Swiss Alps.  

"Break for the toilet! Ten minutes," Dimitri shouted as he parked the bus on the side of the road. The class rushed out of the bus and into freedom, even if it was just for ten minutes. Flash immediately whipped out his phone and started live streaming. 

I exited last but was stopped by Dimitri. He pointed toward one of the cabins where a woman stood in a doorway. I looked around and saw Arya entering one of the shops with Skye, Ned, and Betty. She would be fine.

I walked over to the cabin and entered, finding a tall, blonde woman standing in the middle of a dimly lit room. "Hello," I greeted her, clasping the strap of my backpack with two hands.