twenty {Arya's POV}

"Okay, Ned, you need to call May, get her to call Mr Harrington to say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin until this all blows over, okay?" Peter said. 

"And that I'm going with him," I added, crossing my arms. 

"Got it. Easy," Ned said. 

"Wow, you guys lie with such ease," MJ commented and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Let's go," Peter told me and I walked with him to the window. 

"Wait, wait, wait, the projector!" MJ called. "You're gonna need this." She tossed the projector from the drone at Peter and he nodded once.

"So what do we do now?" Skye asked. 

"Stay together and don't tell anyone else about this. Anyone who knows could be in danger," I said. 

"Okay, be careful," Skye said, jogging up to me to lock me in a hug. 

"It's gonna be okay, Skye. We'll fix this," I said softly, squeezing her body once. 

She nodded and stepped back, offering me a smile. 

I walked up to Peter again and reluctantly wrapped my arms around him. He tightly held his arm around my waist before we leapt through the window and Peter swung us to the closest train station where we landed on the roof of one of the departing trains. 

I sat down cross-legged next to Peter, stubbornly not leaning against him. 

"Are we gonna talk about it?" Peter asked softly, fidgeting with his fingers. 

I let out a breath through my nose. "I don't know what's left to say, Peter," I muttered. "So, no, I don't wanna talk about it." 

After several hours in complete silence, we reached the train station in Berlin, and Peter and I jumped off. I landed on the concrete and left a slight burn mark as I had used my powers to slow me down. Peter smoothly landed beside me and we rose up. Peter held up his hand to a passing woman, saying, "Excuse me, do you know where-" 

"Night Monkey!" she shouted in German before sprinting off. 

Peter turned back to me and I rolled my eyes. We turned toward the street and were just in time to stop as a black car stopped in front of us. The window rolled down to reveal Nick Fury. "Get in," he said and I was quick to dive into the backseat, settling down in the middle seat and putting on my seatbelt. 

Peter took the passenger's seat and Fury took off. Peter ripped off his mask and I let mine disappear, taking off the hood as well. "Mr Fury!" Peter exclaimed. 

"You've got a lot of explaining to do," Fury stated calmly. 

"No, no, no, wait-" Peter began to ramble but Fury held up his finger. 

"Wait until we're secure," he said. 

A constant dinging sound signalled us someone wasn't wearing their seatbelt, and Fury glared at Peter. He cleared his throat and motioned for Peter to put on his seatbelt. 

"Right," Peter muttered before yanking at the seatbelt, failing to properly put it on. He tugged at it one final time and it came loose from the wall. He looked at Fury with wide eyes, who just replied by rolling his eyes and sighing. 

"Where are your glasses?" Fury asked me. 

"They're safe. I have them here," I replied, patting my thigh where I had stored my glasses in the pocket of my pants under my suit.

He nodded and steered the car into a parking garage. We exited the car and Peter and I put our masks back on as we followed Fury into the sleek building. He brought us to a meeting room where Maria Hill was already waiting for us. Peter flicked up the eyes of his suit to reveal his own. 

"So, is there anything you wanna tell us about your girlfriend?" Fury asked and Peter glanced at me. 

"He's talking about EDITH," Maria clarified. 

"Look, I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry but he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake," Peter started to explain, and I decided to add to that. 

"He used Dad's Binary Augmented Retro Framing to create life-like illusions. That's how he tricked everyone into believing him and he tricked Peter into giving him EDITH," I said. 

Peter slid the projector over the table to them. "This is one of his projectors. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague," he told them.

"So all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?" Fury asked sceptically.

"Not just this. He's using drones," I answered. 

"Well, if this is true then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart," Fury pondered aloud. "Who else knows about this?" 

I opened my mouth but Peter held up his hand, and I saw his senses were going off. 

"Parker?" Fury called. "Stark?" 

"What's wrong?" Maria asked. 

"It's Beck. He's here," Peter said, putting down the eyes of his suit. 

"What?" Fury asked, drawing his gun, and behind him, Maria disappeared, along with the walls of the room and all of the other walls in the building. 

I whipped around and my eyes widened at the sight of the green energy I saw through the window. "Look out!" I shouted and dove to the side. I summoned electricity in my hands and jumped back up, shooting a ball of lightning after Mysterio, but the illusion just vanished. 

"Fury!" I heard Peter shout and I turned around, seeing Fury falling to the ground after being shot in the chest.

"Peter, look out!" I called and Peter whipped around, only to be shot in the chest by the white drone behind him. He was flung backwards and hit me in the process. We tumbled through the window and fell about a dozen stories down. I created a dome of electricity around me that slightly broke my fall, but Peter was left to hit the floor face down. 

"Wow, Peter," a deep voice boomed through the room. I looked around, trying to find its source, but I knew Mysterio didn't want to be found. "I thought we were close." 

Peter coughed and I quickly heaved him up. He leaned on me to stay standing as he covered the hole the bullet left in his chest. 

"Fury always had to die," Mysterio continued. "But not you and Arya!" 

Several green lasers were aimed at us and I tried forming a dome around us, but I couldn't muster up enough energy so quickly after using most of it to break my fall earlier. 

"Stop hiding, Beck!" Peter shouted, shooting a web at one of the drones, but it just disappeared. 

Slowly but surely, all the drones vanished and so did the walls, ceilings and the floor. All that was left was a black void. I reached for Peter, only to discover he had vanished too. I looked down at my hands and saw they were stained with black dust. 

Every inch of me was trembling as I called, "Peter?!" 

"Arya?" I heard a weak voice behind me, and I turned around, feeling my heart drop.