Tere bin - 1

Hey guys I am back with new os book do support me😊

It's my first adiza os hope you like it!

Zain's pov:

It's been a year since aditi left to Rajasthan her hometown, yes a year !freaking year!

I miss her a lot, I know that her family is also important but what about me? This one year had been very difficult for me and I realised that how much she means to me, I always irritate her because I love to see her smile and knowing the reason of her smile is me my chest swelled up with pride. She has become an important part of my life without her I feel incomplete. she is the reason for my every breath. I miss her a lot! A lot!

But now a days she is behaving so odd like when ever I call her most of the time she was busy with her family due to her long comeback to her home or sometimes she didn't answer my calls. I guess we didn't have a proper conversation since a month.

I Sighed thinking about all this.

I hope that she soon comeback now.

I extended my hand to take my phone and a message appeared from jahaan

"Happy Birthday zain bhai urf sirji😉"

I frowned then saw the date. its 18th may. Wow today is my birthday and I forgot it!great! I am not very fond of celebrating my birthday much but after coming to this industry my life is changed. My fans and media were always ready for it.

I quickly messaged him saying thanks and was waiting for that special message.

I saw aditi is online on WhatsApp then why she did not wish me yet? I frowned now a days aditi is ignoring me often but now it's enough, I can't tolerate it more. I have to talk to her immediately.

So I dialled her number on first ring she didn't answer I called her again then also she didn't pickup now my anger reached to its peak before I burst out she answered my phone on third ring.

Aditi :hello

Came her tiny,sweet,innocent voice after listening her my anger already flew away. Uff aditi ka jadoo.

Zain : hi adi

Aditi : hi zain itni raat ko tumne phone Kiya sab thik he na?

I frowned not receiving her wish did she forget that today is my birthday? No this can't happen she is the first one to wish me everytime. She changed a lot yaar, I want my old bubbly and chirpy adi back. I forgot I am on call with her I quickly composed myself and answered her.

Zain : ha ha sab thik he tu itni raat ko jaag kyun rahi he?

Aditi : vo vo ha sab ke saath bethi thi na me isliye

Zain : accha. Vese tujhe ni lagta tu aaj kuch bhul rahi he?

Aditi : me? Kya? Suddenly she shouted ha mamma aayi

Accha zain me baad me baat karti hu mamma bula rahi he.bye.

Saying this she hung up the call.

Zain : hello adi hello but She cut the call wow best birthday ever ( he sadly chuckle)

I sat on the bad feeling lonely right now and closed my eyes. Our nok jhok, cute banters and silly fights I am missing everything and not to forget the most beautiful phase of my life - naamkarann days. Our memories are like a beautiful dream for me.

I was lost in some deep thought when another message appeared in my phone. It was from the producer of my new show dk. I opened it and read

"Happy Birthday zain,God bless you dear my shrezain is best" 😂😂

I think this not so glamours lady forgot that it is my birthday not any shrezain. I shook my head reading her message.

I simply replied thanks and just switched off my phone because now I just want to go in my bed and dream about my panda.

I closed my eyes and don't know when I drifted into deep slumber dreaming about her. My adi. My panda.

Zain's POV ends.

Next morning:

Zain woke up late due to late night sleep previous night.

He hurriedly freshen up and got ready for his shoot. Grabbing the keys he drove to his set.

After few minutes he reached there and parked his car. Greeting everyone in his way he made his way towards his make up room and opened the door.

His eyes fell on someone who was standing there smiling at him. His jaw dropped on the ground in shock.

To be continued...

I have edited few dialogues.

That's it for now. Hope you liked it.

Do tell me how was it.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Love
Z ❤