SaiOuma - How It Was Before - 🔌

I thought of this while reading something, don't ask.

»»———♥♠♔♣♦———-««

"Woop-di-do! You finally found me out~, aww man!" Junko giggled, glancing at all the horrified faces.

"You bitch..." Maki murmured, wiping her eyes.

"Y-You can't be s-serious..." Saihara looked at the demon.

"I, no..." Kiibo spluttered out.

"How?" Himiko asked.

"Hm? None of you bitches got any fucking idea?" Junko burst into laughter.

"I want proof that your actually Tsumugi!" Kiibo raised his voice.

"Aw~, fine! If I can tell you all about your depressing pass lives will you believe me?" She asked.

"We already know what our past lives wer-"

"You don't believe I can't brainwash you... Am I that frail-looking..." Junko murmured.

"F-Fine." Saihara said.

"Alright! Finally!" She giggled brightly.

"Let's start out with Himiko! As a child, her family had constantly gave her all the things she pleased. When Himiko got her first stack of tarot cards, that's when she first got into magic. She became a magician and made friends with an artist named Angie and a strong ass woman Tenko. Slowly, you three decided to sign up for your favorite show, Danganronpa. That's how you came to be." Junko ranted.

"T-Th... Why does that seem true?" Himiko whispered to herself.

"Because it is! Onto Kiibo!" Junko pointed at the robot.

"He was first made by Miu Iruma, who he cherished more than anything else! Kiibo decided that it'd be easier if him and Miu went to the same high school. When people laid their hands on Miu, he would attack them. He developed some sort of feelings for his creator. Miu convinced Kiibo to join Danganronpa with her, and that's how Kiibo came to be." Junko explained.

Kiibo was flushed bright red, you could be seen it from seven miles away. "F-Feelings? For Iruma?"

"Yup, and Maki!"

"Maki, student and daycare employee by day, assassin by night! She constantly harassed, bullied, and nearly killed Kokichi Ouma along with Kaito Momota helping. She felt useless in the real world and asked Kaito to sign up for Danganronpa with her. That's exactly how she got here." Junko smiled.

"W-Wait... How many times have I tried to kill Kokichi?" Maki giggled.

"M-Maki!" Saihara glared at the girl.

"And Shuichi Saihara! Closet pervert, and slight stalker of Kokichi Ouma, his best friend! You two cared for each other dearly, and both had huge ass crushes on each other. One day, in a coffee shop, Shuichi suggested to Kokichi to join Danganronpa and die together. Honestly, some things about Saihara didn't change much. You can see how that turned out." Junko smirked.

"Wait! Shuichi, friends with Kokichi? There's no fucking way!" Maki shouted.

Shuichi covered his mouth.

Why... I insulted Kokichi and shunned him...

"D-Did K-Ko-Kokichi know?" Saihara asked.

"Shuichi, you really believe that old h-"

"Yes. One of my servants knew everything that would happen and became friends with Kokichi. Kokichi knew about deaths, friends, and how this all would end. You can assume how it took it." Junko smirked.

"Is... Is that why he shunned us?" Saihara questioned.

"Yup! It was just because he couldn't handle getting close and seeing you die! It was quite sweet of him!" Junko grinned.

Everyone was in shock. A bitch like Kokichi caring for others? Didn't seem possible.

"I-I believe her." Saihara guiltily said.

"What! You can't be serious Shuichi!" Maki shouted.

"Think a-about it... S-She knows e-everything about us, down to the point. Even-"

"That means I'm right you have a crush on Kokichi Ouma~!" Junko burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, Shuichi, you're serious she's not lying?" Himiko asked.

"J-Junko's right." Saihara mumbled.

"Shuichi, you've got to joking. Right? Cmon?" Maki asked. "Holy shit... Kaito killed your crush."

"Still, that gives you no-"

"What happens if I told you, Saihara, Kokichi returned feelings?" Junko beamed darkly.

"You'd be l-lying, just like h-him." Saihara gave her a death glare.

"Do you need more proof~?" Junko giggled.

"Yes..." He murmured.

"Listen up fucker, I'm only saying this once. When you go into that love hotel, the closet thing to the truth was Kaede, who had feelings for you, and Kokichi. Shuichi, you were the first to even acknowledged his life. It's like a soulmate bond. It's sad that you ignored him and insulted him like that though... Such a bore." Junko had mushrooms growing on her head.

»»———♥♠♔♣♦———-««

It had been a year since this. What Junko had said rang in Saihara's head. Himiko had committed suicide a month ago after someone had broke down Angie and Tenko's graves.

Everything had gone to hell after this. Every time Saihara got into a relationship, his heart was broken. He couldn't forget anyone, especially Kokichi Ouma.

Time to mourn again... Was the last thing Saihara thought before heading to the graveyard.