Kagehina - Proving Your Love For Someone 101 - 🔮

I have so many ships I want to do, I'm so sorry.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Hinata had no idea how to confess his love for Kageyama. Normally, he was in love with cutesy girls who treated him like trash. But now? He was in love with a bitchy masculine boy who treated him like trash.

I mean, not trash, but just coldly.

Hinata didn't want to tell anyone at his school, so he resorted to his final choice.

His little sister.

Let's be honest here when it is smart to ask siblings about love? Hinata hadn't ever asked his sister about love, so he wasn't aware of how stupid it was.

"Natsu! Can you come here?" Hinata shouted as he walked into his house.

Natsu sped to the door, jumping to hug her brother. Hinata always enjoyed being with his sister, no matter how rowdy she got.

"Hey Natsu, do you have any idea of to confess to a... certain someone?" Hinata asked, smiling brightly at his sister.

"Well..."

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

'Well, this is going to suck...' Was the only thing that ran through Hinata's mind. He was going to get rejected by his rival and forever teased about it. Plus, being known as the gay kid. Hinata hated his sister's idea, but it was probably the easiest way.

So, what was he going to do? A simple anonymous love letter, telling him to go to the roof.

Hinata sat, leaning against the fence and humming a tune. It was only slightly calming.

He heard the door leading up to him creak open, making his ears perk up. Up walked a certain cold-ass whiny bastard.

An attractive, cold, hot, amazing, strong bastard.

"Hey~! Kageyama~!" Hinata shouted, waving a hand up. Kageyama glanced around before his eyes fell on Hinata.

"Oi, have you seen some chick who was looking for a guy up here?" Kageyama murmured, sitting next to Hinata.

"Hm, I don't think so, why?" Hinata acted obliviously.

"No reason. Anyways, why you up here? Isn't it kind of hard to get to practice with all the stairs?" Kageyama asked, opening a box of some sort of food.

"It's a good workout, I guess. Plus, birds chirping are peaceful." Hinata noted. "Plus, there are a few guys that hang out on the ground floor that pick on me on the regular."

"What?"

"Oh, don't worry-"

"Which of the fucking boys?" Kageyama scowled, acting like an overprotective boyfriend.

"It's fine, I can endure it." The orange-haired boy smiled, patting Kageyama's shoulder.

Just then, he felt arms wrapped around him. One arm around his back, the other touching his forehead. It was warm, and Hinata felt fuzzy inside.

Kageyama, the stone-cold boy, was actually hugging him?

Unlike his personality, everything about him was amazing. Hinata knew he was breathing Kageyama's neck and was honestly wondering why he wasn't let go yet.

"Look, you're annoying as hell, but never let anyone pick on you. Tell me..." Kageyama murmured under his breath.

"O-Oh..." Hinata felt the heat rise to his cheeks, "of course."

Maybe Kageyama didn't know who sent the letter. In Hinata's opinion, this was much better. The peacefulness and seeing his crush happy. That was all he needed.