HirAki - Gay Twister - 💄

Probably my favorite ship from a small anime.
~<^>~<^>~<^>~<^>~<^>~<^>~<^>~<^>~

Twister is probably the gayest game for a straight person.

Sure, it's testing your flexibility, making you better at certain things. Whether it's yoga or being a bottom is up for debate. The game definitely isn't for a pervert and his pure-ish best friend.

Meaning, this game definitely wasn't made for Hiroomi and Akihito.

But there they were, in an extremely gay situation. Akihito was basically pinning Hiroomi down, legs intertwined. Hiroomi was basically holding a crab walk.

"Hiroomi, did you fucking rig this game?" Akihito shouted, glaring at the chuckling boy.

"Surprisingly, I didn't. Still, would you like to take advantage of this situation?" Hiroomi grinned.

"Hell no! Be quiet you idiot!" Akihito glared at him.

Hiroomi hummed in response but did decide to take advantage of this situation. He bent his back even more as if he was some gymnast. Then, he rubbed his dick against the blonde boy's lower half.

"H-Hiroomi don't you dare..." Akihito spoke through his teeth.

At this point, Hiroomi didn't care about losing. His new goal was to make Akihito as flustered as possible before he got his ass beaten.

So, Hiroomi lifted his foot up, pulled it back, and pushed it on Akihito crotch. He kept doing that until he heard the ever so smallest moan from the other.

"What was that I heard~?"

"N-Nothing!"

"Oh, it seems like you're hard already... Want me to help?" Hiroomi giggled.

And that's when he got his ass beaten.