RinHaru - Street Sign - 🔮

Yes, I do ship MakoHaru, but I thought of RinHaru before I thought of it. So, yeah. Also, RinHaru memes are amazing. This is kind of love at first sight thing, so I'm sorry if you don't believe in that. Rin doesn't know Haru at all, so yeah. I need to stop shipping anything Red and Blue.
•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•

Rin hadn't had a crush in years.

Maybe it was cause most of his classmates were sluts, or the guys were just too annoying or plain. Maybe it was cause he was the popular guy, and if anyone who was attractive when to his school, they weren't within his reach.

He was officially in his senior year at his boarding school, and he hadn't had a crush since 7th grade on this one guy he couldn't remember the name of.

It started with a J or something. He was trying to find someone, but no one piqued his interest.

That was until he was walking out to McDonald's.

It was an early Tuesday morning, people heading to work, an hour before school, and a beautiful sunrise. Pretty much the perfect morning.

Rin was making his way to McDonald's, getting a breakfast taco for, well, breakfast. He hadn't dinner last night after forgetting to fix it. Yeah, it was a long night.

The walk was perfect for him to exercise his legs. He did that a lot, no matter the condition.

Rin decided to take in the sights. There wasn't a lot. Cars of various colors driving by, stop lights, and-

Holy shit.

His eyes landed on two boys. Both of them were having a pleasant chat, and they had the same uniform as Rin himself. One was fairly tall, murky brown hair, green eyes, probably the dad's friend.

Rin had a feeling that he knew the guy from around the school.

'Oh, isn't that Gou's ex and Yamazaki's current boyfriend. Makoto... Maybe?' He thought to himself, questioning himself.

The other one actually caught his eye. Navy hair like the bottom of the ocean, with his eyes looking like the top of the ocean, fairly skinny but well built, probably would make a swimmer.

Holy fucking shit was he attractive.

He looked more like the quiet kind, maybe like the bad boy. No... He looked far too innocent.

'I'm going to have to ask Makoto if he has the guy's number.' Rin smirked.

That was before he hit his face on a street sign. He was so focused on the boy that he literally hit his face on a street sign. He rubbed his forehead, feeling the pain start kicking in.

'Well, never try to get sidetracked by men on the street ever again. Wait, did I miss McDonald's?'

Fuck.

•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•=•~~~•=•

Rin threw a ball of crumpled up paper at Makoto, knowing that the other boy wasn't in the class. The ball hit him in the head. Makoto opened the paper, reading the note:

Hello, it's Rin.
Don't worry, I'm not mad you broke up w/ my sister, I just got a question.
That guy you were with this morning, what's his name and number? God, that sounds creepy. But yeah, thanks.

He heard Makoto sigh, before flipping the paper over and scribbling something on it. He made eye-contact with Makoto, who kind of rolled his eyes. Makoto threw the paper back.

Weird much,
But yeah, thanks for not getting mad, her entire friend group is pissed at me. On that note, if you can get your sister off my back, and her to leave me alone, I'll give you his number.
_Yes                                _No                        
-Makoto

Rin threw the paper back after checking Yes. Makoto smiled, before writing something else and throwing it back.

908-141-1092 (please don't call this number, I've got no idea who this is.)

Haruka "Haru" Nanase
-Really good swimmer! He's better than everyone I know!
-Kind of shy, but will still talk.
-Gay, which I already knew.
-He's a book-nerd, I wouldn't be surprised to see him reading in a pool.
-He isn't aware of what sleep is.
-Seafood. Mostly mackerel.

A swimmer? Even fucking better. An attractive person who shared the same interests. This Haru guy was getting better and better.

Rin gave Makoto the thumbs up.

'This'll be fun, finally.'