SaiGenos - Interviews - 🔮

Yes, there is a KLance oneshot coming your way, I know you found me on every single Klance Comics. It won't be finished for a while though.
#><#><#><#><#><#><#><#><#><#><#><#

Being an S tank hero had some standards.

Once a week, all S ranks, plus Saitama, had a interviewing day where people were allowed to ask them unfiltered questions. Neither Saitama or Genos minded, until their 8th press conference.

The normal questions like, "Are you married?" or, "Do you have siblings?" came up as always, but one teenage boy raised his hand for the mic. The man handed the boy the mic, and he said, as if it was any other question:

"Saitama and Genos, people have talked about your true relationship for a while. You two live together, both are basically emotionless but care for each other, are over protective of each other, amongst various other things. So my question is, what is your true connection?"

By now, King and Tornado had already hung out and talked about their ship, and both supported it, so they bolted their heads towards the two.

Genos wasn't aware of what they meant, but Saitama already was lightly flushed.

"I'm sorry, but what do you mean?" Genos tilted his head, speaking into the microphone. Saitama was basically internally banging his head on the table by now.

"Are you and Saitama dating?"

And that's when Genos turned beet red. Saitama was crumbling in his seat, showing a lot more emotion that usually. Instead, King answered.

"We all wish."

"What the hell does that mean?" Saitama glared at him.

"Raise your hand if you think Saitama and Genos would make a cute couple." Tornado deadpanned, smirking gently.

Almost everyone, minus around 10 people, which is out of around 100, raised their hand. On the panel, 8 people raised their hand. Genos wanted to, but shut up so Saitama didn't say anything.

"Wait what the fuck?" Saitama looked in shock.

"Yup, this is everyone who ships you." Child Emperor who didn't even look away from his lolipop.

"Oh that's i-"

"Master Saitama, please sit. If this becomes a huge deal, you'll never hear the end of it." Genos grabbed Saitama's arms, almost as red as before.

"Fine..." Saitama rolled his eyes.

They still never let it go.