KlaPollo - Marker Fight! - 🔮

Note about Klavier's accent, I decided to remove it. I can't write it for the life of me. He definitely still is making flirty lines, you can't get rid of my favorite aspect of him. By the way, just assume Klavier has his own office. Just assume. Anyways, enjoy it!
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Apollo had to admit, he was fucking childish.

Look, he had worked in the Wright office, so it wasn't much of a surprise. They were either talking about romance, or messing around. Although Apollo attempted to stay serious and finish, he never had time to work without hearing the girls asking about either his or Phoenix's love life.

And that might have been why he decided to work at his rival's office. Or at least ask, and attempt to.

"Gavin, where the fuck are you?" Apollo shouted from the bottom of a two-story building.

"Hm? Is the Herr Forehead my Prince Charming?" Apollo heard a male's voice come from the second story.

"Oh shut it, let me in, please. I'm flipping cold." Apollo glared at the blonde.

"Herr Forehead, give me an r-"

"Just fucking let me in!"

"Feisty much? Alright, fine. I'll be down in a second!"

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

"I see. So you're only here because everyone else you know is annoying?" Klavier grinned at the groaning boy.

"Yes..." Apollo said, laying on Klavier's office couch.

"So I'm not your favorite person?" Klavier pouted.

"You're not the worse compared to the other people I know." Apollo rolled his eyes.

"Aw~, you know you love me." The blonde giggled.

"Shut up, you're really embarrassing." Apollo flushed.

"Hm. Anyways, you can use the front part of my desk." Klavier moved his stuff.

"You're the best..." Apollo sighed.

"What was that?" Klavier smirked.

"I said nothing!"

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Klavier put a single mark on Apollo's paper. Not with a pencil or something, but a thick ass sharpie.

So, of course, Apollo had to counter with something. He silently grabbed a bright pink highlighter and drew an 'uwu' in the corner.

The two went back in forth for a while. Nothing too harmful. Just marks in the top corners of the paper. That was before Klavier drew a mark on Apollo's finger.

Then, Apollo responded with a mark on Klavier's middle finger.

Finally, Klavier got up, walked towards Apollo, and sat on the table. Apollo looked almost dead inside, looking at the other. Suddenly, Klavier grabbed Apollo's face, forcing him to look at him.

"Whaft are ywou dowing?" Apollo yell-asked muffled ish.

Klavier stayed quiet but drew on his face. The marker moved a lot, only slightly hurting.

"Done, you can go look in the mirror if you want to~!" Klavier beamed, letting Apollo go. The brunette nearly ran to the bathroom, but when he looked in the mirror, he wanted to stab himself.

His forehead, unsurprisingly, had "Herr Forehead, Prince Charming Of The Amazing Klavier." Along with fake blushes on the side, and a line with Klavier's overly fancy writing reading "Baka."

"Klavier Gavin, I'm going to fucking beat your ass!"