MikaYuu - Childhood Connections - 🐺

Explanation of this? I thought it'd be fun to write a story like this. This is the last episode (mostly.) but with some parts twisted.
°°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°°°°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°°

Mika would never say it but Krul wasn't even his first kiss. Though a lot of people asked him who was, Mika, kept quiet and let it go.

His first kiss was, in fact, Yūichirō Hyakuya, former childhood best friend, a current rival in war.

°°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°°°°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°°

Mika sat next to the children of his family, admiring all traits of them. Yuu slept silently on the ground after having "fought" a fang. Mika giggled, pulling a strand of his hair behind his ear.

He always thought about how peaceful Yuu looked when he was asleep. The blonde boy always wanted to just ruffle Yuu's hair to the point it looked like his own.

Yuu thought the same thing. Just to be able to see Mika asleep is just as good as seeing him happy. It was hard to see him sometimes, making it pleasurable to see him around.

Yuu woke up the sound of a scream. Mika flipped his attention towards said scream and started running towards the source. Yuu soon followed, but more hesitantly.

Mika found a small girl sobbing on the ground with a large gash. He grabbed the first aid kit just as Yuu came in.

"Shit, that looks bad!" Yuu shouted, looking at the cut on the girl's arm.

"Yuu-chan, don't curse in front of the children!" Mika glared at the boy, wrapping a bandage around the girl's arm.

"Cini, are you alright?" Mika asked with a smile.

The girl didn't say anything but clung onto Mika and rubbed her face into his shoulder. Yuu awkwardly looked at the two, having a slight bit of jealously hidden within him. Mika noted this and decided to focus his attention on his best friend.

"Yuu-chan, want to go read a book together?" Mika said, standing up and letting the girl run free.

Yuu nodded, before leading the way. It was a common thing they both did together. Pick a book, read it together, and share what they thought about it.

This time, however, was a bit different.

On the lounge bed area, Mika started reading, holding the book between him and Yuu.

"Hey, Yuu-chan... You're hoping for this place go to hell, correct?" Mika asked, glancing at his friend.

"Mika, don't curse also. But yeah, I just want to leave and find a better home." Yuu murmured, peeking at his friend.

"Imagine if we all got to go to an amusement park!" Mika smiled, eyes lighting up.

"Yeah... Like that'll ever happen..." Yuu said, feeling a pain in his heart.

"Yuu-chan~, don't say things like that!" Mika pouted, wrapping his arms around Yuu.

"I'm sorry, but it's true..." Yuu deadpanned, fiddling with the bottom of his shirt.

"Maybe it is, but that doesn't give you... Maybe your right..." Mika cut himself off and removing his arms from Yuu.

"Mika?" Yuu stared at the blonde.

"Forget-"

"Mika, something twisted in your head. Usually your uppity and joyful, now you're just... Sad." Yuu mumbled.