HideKane - Taste Of Toothpaste - 🏩

Oh boy did I want to do these two. I have been putting it off for months, mostly because I couldn't perfect their personalities, but I've finally done it. Season 1, Human AU, nothing weird. Also, has anyone realized that Season 3 Kaneki looks like a child between Season 2 Kaneki and Season 1 Hide? Sorry this is short, I didn't have a lot to write.
~~~~~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~~~~~

Hideyoshi had always loved his best friend. Whether it be platonic or romantic changed throughout his life, but that doesn't matter.

Kaneki had always admired and adores his only friend. Whether it be romantic and platonic, well, it had almost always been romantic.

But on this day, even the words 'No Homo' could fix this.

"Ken~, c'mon, it's just a prank~!" Hide chuckled, leaning backwards on his office chair.

"I-I... You j-just Fr-Fre-French k-kissed me..." Kaneki murmured, touching his lips in disbelief.

Hide pulled Kaneki by the waist into a quick kiss. Just moments before, they had been playing a casual game of Twister.

Kaneki, being the shy ass person he is, quickly gave in, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. He didn't really care about the world around him. His attention was on he marvelous boy in front of him.

Hide was flustered deep down, not showing even the slightest bit of that. It would be hard to hide, but it was all he could do in this moment.

The blonde wasn't going to completely force himself onto Kaneki, so he traced his tongue over his bottom lip. The other trembled, but slowly opened his mouth for the other.

'Kaneki tastes a lot like toothpaste right now... Mint I'm guessing.' Hide thought to himself, absorbed in his thoughts.

He could taste the mint, and it was honestly disgusting. Hide loved kissing his friend, if that's what you'll call it, but hated the taste of mint.

A small moan came from Kaneki as Hide continued his business.

"Did y-you really j-just..?" The shorter murmured, still feeling his lip.

"Whaaat~? Is there a problem Kaneki?" Hide chuckled, looking at his friend upside down.

"N-Nothing, don't worry about it."