DazAtsu - Roommates With An Idiot - 🔮

Don't @ me,  I'm sorry for not shipping one of the most popular gay ships, but I prefer these two. If you don't know, Chuuya and Dazai are really popular, and a really cute ship. College AU.
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Atsushi wasn't planning on going to college. In fact, that was the last thing he wanted to do. That was, before he started getting abused by his foster parents, and found a free college.

Plus, he was an idiot.

Plus, well, he could go on for days about why he didn't want to go.

Sadly, there wasn't an option.

So, he sucked it up and walked up the stairs with his stuff. Well, he got through the first flight of them. Turns out, a rolling bag and stairs don't mix at all.

"Hey, white-hair, you good?" He heard a male's voice come from the top of the stairs.

"Uh, no... It's really hard to get this up." Atsushi murmured, hating to ask for help.

"Alright, I'll help." The boy's voice said.

This was the first time he actually saw the boy. He was pretty tall, not overwhelmingly though, bandages all over him, an eyepatch, brown eyes with matching brown hair.

"Wow, what did you pack?" The brunette asked, grabbing the handle.

"I couldn't say for certain." A small chuckle came out of the other.

"Well~, I'm Osamu Dazai, I live in room 870." He grinned, starting to walk.

"Oh... Oh right! Sorry, I'm Atsushi Nakajima, and I'm not sure what room I'm in." The whitette gave a polite smile.

"Just check right now." Dazai smiled, walking up the stairs.

"Uh, 870."

"Wait, let me see." Dazai blinked, leaning over. Once he saw it, his smile couldn't've been brighter. "That's amazing! My roommate used to be an idiot..."

"Ah, well, there won't be much of a change," Atsushi muttered.

"Yeah, but you're a nice idiot." Dazai beamed.

This'll be a nice year...