KuzuSouda - These Are My Stupid Hours - 🔮

I thought of this when my mother told a story about her and my father doing this. I don't know the name of the game, but hey, it's still fun to write this. This might be sad, but it's actually something I'd do, so I consider it fluff.
・・・・ ・・・・・・・・・・・・

Souda had never been into violence. Whether it be plain fighting or full-blown punching, it was bad in this book. But, he'd do anything for his crush.

Correction, his ultra tsundere, violent, mafia gang leader, crush.

Around a month ago, Souda had given up on Sonia and decided to be happy for Gundam and her. Of course, this involved a certain little gang leader being awfully sympathetic. Fuyuhiko had decided it might be nice if they meet up every night for Souda to say if he's feeling better about losing Sonia's love completely. It wasn't too late before Souda was head over heels for the Yakuza.

These sessions turned into hanging out after a while.

Cliche? Yeah, Souda was aware of it. But it was his own love story.

"Hey, idiot, you there?" The blonde glared the lazy boy staring off into the distance.

"Yeah~, I'm bored though! Can't we do something else?" He asked, fooling around with his position in the chair.

"Fine, you wait here."

Souda watched the short boy leave the room and a hush fell over it. That was, until Fuyuhiko kicked open the door, knives in hand.

"Fuyuhiko? Please don't tell me you're going to kill me!" Souda whisper-shouted.

"Please, I'm not stupid enough to kill a nice guy like you." Fuyuhiko murmured, setting the knives onto the
coffee table.

"Aw! You care about me!" He giggled, hugging the Yakuza boy.

"Shut up and grab a knife." Fuyuhiko glared at Souda.

"Uhh-"

"Grab it." Fuyuhiko set his hand on the table.

Hesitantly, Souda picked up the knife.

"Put it above my hand. Drop it. Just hope it doesn't hit me." Fuyuhiko murmured, focusing on his hand.

"Fuyuhiko! No! This is a killing game, I'm not risking your life!" Souda glared at him.

"Just fucking do it. We're both bored, so why not." Fuyuhiko smirked.

"Fine..."

Souda closed his eyes and trusted Fuyuhiko. Surely he wouldn't get hit, considering the Yakuza. Boy was that wrong.

"Souda!" Fuyuhiko had a muffled scream.

Souda opened his eyes and saw Fuyuhiko with a knife through his middle finger. The pinkette covered his mouth, completely in shock.

"Fuyuhiko, what do I do?" Souda murmured, watching the other boy whimper.

"P-Pull the knife o-out..."

Souda nodded, before pulling the knife out. Fuyuhiko had a shivered gasp, but it was easy to tell he had felt worse. The short boy attempted to grab at something, but what was the question.

"I'm going to take you to the nurse's office, grab on." Souda murmured, grabbing behind Fuyuhiko's knees and back.

He wrapped his arms around Souda, before feeling himself move. The pinkette held the boy, feeling him fumble around.

"If you dare drop me, I'll get Peko to beat your ass..." Fuyuhiko glared at him.

Souda chuckled a bit, before nodding.