Chapter Ten

Hey guy's, well I promised my best mate I would upload another chapter today so I am going to dedicate this one to her.

I hope your are liking me story, please vote if you do, feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Oh and thank you to all you wonderful people who have voted, commented and fanned me you guy's are amazing :-)

=========================================================

Chapter Ten

Aaron pulled his car up at the front of the pack house; most of the pack was already outside waiting for their Alpha.

“Aaron” He heard his name being called once he climbed out of his car; he spun around to see Ryder and Ben walking over to him.

“Hey guy’s” He said to them once they reached him.

“Hey man what happened to you at school today? You just up and left us,” Ryder said

“Yeah sorry about that guy’s” He said scratching the back of his neck “Chloe got hurt so I took her home”

Ben nodded his head “That’s cool man. So what’s going on between you and that chick?” He asked.

Aaron blew out a huge breath “Well ya see she kind of my mate” He mumbled out hoping they didn’t hear him.

Unfortunately, for him they did “You mate!” Ben yelled out.

“Shh man keep it down will ya, I don’t want people to know yet” Aaron said sounding panicked as he look around to make sure none of the pack heard.

“Oh sorry man” Ben frowned “Why don’t you want anyone to know?”

Aaron shrugged “I don’t know, I guess im still worried about the whole mate thing, I just need to get use to the idea”

Ryder nodded his head “That’s cool man I can respect that”

Ben shook his head “I can’t, when I find my mate I will be telling the whole world”

Aaron rolled his eyes “you’re so gay sometimes man”

“What?” Ben asked “What’s wrong with doing that?”

“Nothing” Ryder said chuckling “Except you sound like a girl”

Both Aaron and Ryder started laughing

“Shut up” Ben grumbled

They made their way over to the pack, Aaron watched as his father walked out in front of the crowd.

“I would like to thank you all for coming at such short notice” Hayden said as he addressed the crowd. “I will try not to take up too much of your time, Firstly I would like to introduce the new members to our pack, they only arrived today from Mountain ridge pack, please give a warm welcome to the Simpson family.” Hayden paused while the pack clapped.

Aaron tried to look over the people in front of him heads to look at the new members but gave up when it was clear he wasn’t going to see them.

“Next I wanted to talk to you about the increasing rouge problem where currently facing” Hayden continued. “I have decided that any young members of the pack need to be escorted by and older member when they are going for a run in the woods.” Aaron could hear the kid’s complain about this.

“It’s for your own safety so please don’t come complain to me,” Hayden said. “If a rouge were to attack you while you were alone in the woods you would be dead” Aaron could see his farther was looking at a young girl of about ten, who was standing there with her hands on her hips.