Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Twenty three

Aaron pulled his car up at the front of Chloe’s house. He turned the ignition off and looked at Ryder who was sitting in the passenger seat.

“Don’t let me kill him.” Aaron said to him.

Ryder nodded his head “I don’t see why though, he deserves it after what he did to his own daughter.”

Aaron shook his head “I have already told you Chloe has dealt with enough death. Killing him will only hurt her more”

Ryder sighed, “Fine I won’t let you kill him”

They both got out of the car and made their way up the walkway to Chloe’s house. Aaron was in the lead with Ryder close behind him.

Once he reached the door, he knocked a few times and waited for it to open.

The door swung open and Chloe’s dad stood there in the same cloths he had on yesterday, with a few extra stains on his shirt.

“What” Her dad yelled at them “What are you doing at my house?”

“I’m here on behalf of your daughter” Aaron told him, his wolf was already trying to fight for control.

“Can we come in?” Aaron asked

“No. why the hell would I let you in my house. Get lost before I call the police.” Chloe’s farther went to close the door. Aaron shoots his arm out and pushed it open. He took a few steps forward, pushed Chloe’s farther out of the way, and walked into the house with Ryder following him “I don’t think so. You see I’m not too happy with the way you have been treating your daughter.” Aaron told him.

Once they were inside Ryder closed the front door and locked it. Aaron glanced around the messy room. It still hasn't been cleaned since the last time he was here.

“After all you’re a grown man, the girls father how can a man do what you did to his own daughter?” Aaron asked.

Chloe's father laughed "What? She deserved everything she got"

Aaron's body started to shake as his wolf fought harder for control. Chloe's father opened his mouth to say more but before he could say anything else Aaron swung his fist and connected it to Chloe’s fathers face.

“How did you like that?" Aaron asked his eyes had turned completely black as his wolf gained more control. "I thought I would give you a taste of your own medicine” Before her father could say anything he swung his fist again and hit him on the other side of his face with so much force he flew across the room.

Aaron stalked towards him and waited for the man to get to his feet before swinging his right arm for another punch. Chloe’s dad was faster to react this time and held his arm up to his face to block the punch.

Aaron quickly swung his left arm and connected it to the man stomach causing him to buckle over holding his stomach. Aaron didn’t allow the man to recover this time. Instead, he swung his right arm and connected his fist to the side of his head before following through with his left arm and upper cutting him under the chin. The man flew back against the wall behind him and fell to the floor. He was fighting to stay conscious.

Chloe's father groaned in pain. Aaron looked at him in disgust. "Hurts doesn't it?" Aaron asked "Imagine how it must of felt for your daughter, a young girl who had no chance in hell defending herself. You should of been defending her. not one of the people hurting her!" Aaron shouted at him.

"She killed my son and wife!" Chloe's father shouted back at Aaron.

"She didn't kill your wife." Aaron said shaking his head. "She did that herself, that's not Chloe's fault. Why didn't you leave after the accident? Why didn't you take your wife and Chloe away from her before it got bad?"