Chapter 15

TAYLOR'S POV

Once we arrived at the party one of the staff that worked there opened our door for us. Kelley got out first and then she extended her hand for me to help me out of the limo. "You ready for this? We haven't quite made ourselves public." I said leaning a bit closer to her.

"More than ready. The world needs to know that this gorgeous woman standing next to me is mine." She replied intertwining our hands. I smiled and pecked her lips.

We went and stood for some photos in front of the CASAMIGO sign. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I rested my hand on her stomach with my fingers on the inside of her shirt. She looked at me, giving me a sly smirk. I chuckled and smacked her arm lightly knowing exactly what she was thinking.

After the little photoshoot we went and looked for some drinks. Kelley spotted the bar and dragged me towards the booze. I laughed at her antics and followed her.

"Two beers please!" Kelley shouted so that the bartender could hear her over the music. Damn this party reminds me of high school parties. The bartender came back with two red cups of beer. We thanked him and went on to explore the area a bit more.

We talked to some celebrities and mingled a bit. "My my look who the cat dragged in." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around with a huge smile on my face. Behind me stood the one and only Nina Dobrev.

"Long time no see loser," I said giving her a tight hug. I pulled away and saw a really confused Kelley standing next to me. "Oh Kelley this is Nina," I said introducing her to Nina.

"I know sort of who she is. You played on Vampire Diaries and Fam if I'm correct?" Kelley said. "Uh yeah that's me," Nina said. "And Nina this is my girlfriend, Kelley." Kelley extended her hand for Nina to shake.

"Well would you look at that. Anders finally found herself someone who treats her right," Nina said shaking her hand. "Nina!" I whined shoving her a little.

"What? I can see that this woman in front of me is treating you the way you should be treated. Plus you've never been this happy in like forever." Nina pointed out. "Yeah you are probably right," I said looking at Kelley and pecking her cheek.

"Bitch I'm always right," Nina stated making me chuckle. "Well I'll see you love birds later," She said and disappeared in the crowd.

"Hey babe what did she mean by what she said?" Kelley asked. "It's a story for another time. For now I want to enjoy this party with a beautiful girl standing next to me." I replied. "Plus I need more beer!" I said receiving a laugh from Kelley.

We went and got more beers for us and after a while we parted ways. Kelley went with a few of her friends and I was talking with a few of my old friends from my high school.

**************************

It's around 1 am and I haven't seen Kelley in a while. I decided to go look for her so that we can go home.

I looked just about everywhere for her and there is still no sight of her. I went to look at the pool searching for her, but once again I didn't find her.

"TAY TAY!!!" I heard someone behind me scream and when I went to turn around I got tackled into the pool. I resurfaced and saw Kelley laughing ass off. I splashed her with water and she stopped laughing to wipe her face but then laughed again.

"You are unbelievable," I said with a smirk on my face. I swam closer to her and wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. "Where were you tho? I looked everywhere for you."

"Oh I was playing beer pong with a few people and I kicked ass!" She said pumping the air with her fist. I chuckled at her antics and kissed her. "Okay baby, I was just worried." I said looking at her with a small smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you love," She said looking at me with so much love in her eyes. Damn I going to marry this girl someday.

"It's all good now." I said playing with the little hair on the back of her neck. "Hey baby can we go home? I am getting a bit tired." I asked giving her puppy eyes.

"Yeah let's go home," She agreed and kissed me one more time before we climbed out of the pool. Once we're out we went to get some towels to dry us off.

Once we're dried off Kelley took my hand in hers and lead us towards the limo. She opened the door for me and I got in. We decided to stay the night at her apartment. We got to her apartment door and she unlocked it. I went straight to her closet getting some of her clothes to sleep in.

"Hey Kell what can I wear?" I asked her. She came in and wrapped her arms around my waist kissing me. "How about nothing?" She gave me a smirk.

My jaw dropped at her bluntness. "Uhh no," I replied with a chuckle. "Damn I had to try. But you can wear anything you want," She said giving one more kiss before leaving me to get dressed. I decided to sleep in my underwear with one of her oversized shirts.

When I came out of the closet (haha I just had to) I saw Kelley already in bed reading a book. I went over to her and laid between her legs with my head on her resting on her stomach. I kissed her goodnight and went to sleep feeling her play with my hair with her free hand.

She didn't go straight to sleep cause according to her it is cute to see me fall asleep.

Jezz I'm in love with a dork.

************************************

I. AM. BACK PEEPS!!!! MAN IT FEELS GOOD.

I FINNALY GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND I'M JUST GLAD THIS ONE ISN'T CRASHING LIKE THE OTHER ONE. BUT STAY TUNED FOT MORE CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS OR SOMETHING FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDEDED SHHHKSSKKSK SOMETHING LIKE THAT....