Chapter 6

TAYLOR'S POV

The next morning I woke up to a text from Kelley.

KELLS- Good morning you dork, I hope you slept well. Meet me at our café.

A smile grew on my face as I read her text.

Me- my my she finally decided to use my number... I slept really well thank you.

I replied. She answered almost instantly

KELLS- Well good morning to you too... Meet me at 9?

ME- Yeah see you soon.

With that I got out of bed, took a shower and got ready. I decided to take my Jeep Wrangler cuz it's been a while since I drove it.

When I entered the café I saw Kelley already sitting at a table. When she saw me she got up and gave me a hug. "Good morning dork." She said trying to hold back her laugh. "Would you please stop calling me a dork?!" I said trying to be serious but started to laugh.

"Yeah.. no that's not happening" Kelley said with a giggle. "So why did you summon me here?" I asked really curious. "Well can't I see a beautiful girl before my big game?" She said and I started to blush. "Oh so I'm your good luck charm?" I asked wit an amused look om my face.

"I guess you could say that" She replied "But that's not the only reason. I wanted to arrange the game stuff with you. I don't have the tickets yet, they said that they would give it to me once I'm at the stadium. So just go and park where the team bus is parked and tell the guard at the gate that I said you can park there I'll tell them to be expecting you. I will meet you there and take you to your seats."

"That sounds like a plan. Thank you again Kelley for doing this." I said looking her in the eyes. she started to giggle. "What's so funny?" I asked. She shook her head "I'm just thinking of the day we met at the beach. Just think about it if Scooby didn't run off I would have never met you." She said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah. It was kinda funny." I said with a small giggle. "I should go back to the hotel. We have a team meeting and then we are heading to the stadium."

"That's fine. I'll see you later." I said getting up from my chair. Kelley also stood up and she gave me a hug. "Ok I'll see you at the stadium." With that she left and I headed back home.

When I got home I went looking for Melissa to tell her to get ready.

"Melissa! You home?!" I screamed through the house. "Yeah I'm in my room!" She yelled back. I went upstairs to her room and opened the door.

"Yo get ready we have to leave in an hour and a half." I told her. "Um ok but where are we going?" She asked with a confused look on her face. "We, my friend, are going to the USWNT game. I met up with Kelley this morning and she said to meet us there. She'll give us the tickets etc." I said smiling at the mention of her name.

"Mm looks like someone has a crush on a certain player" She said wiggling her eyebrows with a smile on her face. "Would you stop teasing me and get ready?" I said with a blush playing on my cheeks.

I went downstairs and decided to make another poster for Kelley.

1 HOUR LATER

"Melissa are you done?!" I yelled at my best friend. God she is never on time. "Yeah I'm coming." She said running down the stairs. "You ready?" I asked and she nodded her head. we went into the garage and got into my mustang.

Melissa connected her phone to the Bluetooth and started blaring music through the speakers. We sang along to the lyrics as we were driving to the stadium.

When we arrived I drove up to the gate where the team busses are parked. It looked like we were on time cuz when we arrived the team began filling out of the bus.

Kelley saw us and told the guards to let us in. They opened the gate and I went to park my car. The team was playing music on a speaker and some of them had their earphones in.

When I parked my car Kelley came rushing over and opened the door for me. "Why thank you" I said to her. "It's my pleasure." She said. I got out of the car and she gave me a hug.

"Hey you wore my jersey.... again." She said. I looked down and blushed. "Well it looks good on you." She said whit her smile.

"Um Kelley this is my best friend Melissa, Melissa this is Kelley." I introduced them. "It's nice to finally meet you. This one won't shut up about you. She talks about you constantly." Melissa said. "Hey I do not" I said giving her a playful glare and a punch to the arm.

"Ow fucking hell Taylor! What was that for?" She asked rubbing her arm. "Oh you know what that's for." I said with smirk on my lips. Kelley stood there and laughed her ass off.

"You two are something else" Kelley pointed out. Melissa and I gave each other a look and just shrugged our shoulders.

"Well follow me and I'll take you to your seats" Kelley said and started walking. We followed closely behind her. She lead us onto the field and the crowd went nuts when they saw her. I was star struck at the sight. It is one thing to be in the stands but it's a whole other thing to experience it from the field.

She lead us to our seats that was near their teams bench. "Ok this is it. I have to go we need to warm up." She said and stood on her toes to give me a hug seeing as we are in the stands and I bent down to meet her halfway.

"Have fun" I said. She just smiled and winked at me.

This is going to be fun....

HI GUYS.. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE. THE TRAILS TOOK LONGER THAN I EXPECTED. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

I AM GOING TO DO A DUBBLE UPDATE TODAY.

I'M ALSO NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE REGULARLY CUZ SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVEREYDAY.

HOPE YOU ENJOY. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT....