jealous: chapter 10

We continued to talk and talk until our food came out. "So what's your instagram? Ill tag you in my story." "Oh its @zoellalangsten" They both end up following me and I do the same. Wow they fine... They don't have a bigger following like mattia them but I could literally care less lmfao. We ended up posting it on our snap & then eating. We parted ways with goodbyes and see you laters. I checked my phone to see that kairi, mattia, and alvaro replied to my story. Kairi and alvaro went on to say how I couldn't even invite them to go out to eat especially with mariano and samy without them! I obviously sympathetically apologized and it slipped my mind bc we never planned to go eat with them. Mattia i'm the other hand sounded kinda jealous. He was texting me saying, "having fun with your other boyfriends." I proceeded to text him back, "Oh please ale is my bestfriend and I just met sam and mariano! what's your problem?" "Nothing nvm. We're all at my house come through." "You seem moody maybe not." "I'm just playin w you el, come on you and ale should come we're all making tiktoks haha." "Whatever okay i'll see what ale says."
     "Mattia is asking if you wanna go over to there house? I mean it is friday?" "Yea sure." "But can you drop me off at home later on? I don't wanna walk home with a bunch of bags in my hand lol." "Of course, anything for my clown of a bestie." "Shut up, you know you luvvv meee." I said with cute eyes. We got to mattias and went inside. The boys were scattered everywhere on their phones or making tiktoks. Ale them were friends w a lot of people but I only really talked to alvaro kairi mattia and alejandro. Occasionally I talk to roshaun but that's if he isn't busy. There's like robert mateo and a whole bunch i'm just not close to. Kairi was on the coach in mattias room and he looked at me and rolled his eyes and faced away. "My babyyyy don't be saddd." I said to him instantly wrapping my arms around him and sitting in between his legs. My back was on the coach but my body was still in between his legs. He finally gave in and hugged me back and than I threw myself around alvaro as I squeezed him also. "You know I could never replace you losers." I said smiling and laughing with them. Ale went around and dapped everyone up. "What about me? wow okay I see how it is nowwww." Mattia practically says while whining. I get up and jump onto his bed on top of him while he's laying down and hugging him. "You too, I don't think I can replace such a giant." I said laughingly until he started tickling me. "STOP STOP PLS TIAAAA." He finally stopped and he hugged me. "Miss you too bumblefuck." He said. "I never said I missed you... JUST KIDDING." He swatted at my arm and we all then started making tiktoks. It was 9 and everyone was tired. Kairi and alvaro was on the coach while me mattia and alejandro were on mattias bed. Roshaun as always, always says he likes the ground better. OKAAYY. Anyway i'm in the middle of ale and tia when i'm about to make a tiktok. It was the "take me to your bestfriends house..." yea yk what I meant. I played the song and turn to mattia faced the camera while we sung to it than I faced it to alejandro while we sung it. I got up and put the camera on kairi, alvaro, and roshaun as they sung it. It was a cute video. Definitely made me look bad. Meaning it looked like I was a fucking HOE, but we all know were just friends and most of their supporters believe so. I posted it and captioned it, "i'm definitely not brave and do not want the whole crew LMFAO".  I posted it and it literally BLEW UP. Like tbh i'm a NOBODY, I only started tik tok bc they practically forced me to. My following is almost all their supporters. But it's funny whenever there in my videos and I tag them they get  ore followers. Vice verse also. It was weird, it was like I also had my own fandom... weird. Anyway we all laughed at the comments bc there were some ships of me and ale then me and tia then me and varo then me and kairi, and lastly of me and roshaun. "Dude this tiktok is blowing up omg, zoe might steal all the hype from everyone." Alvaro said. "Oh stfu you guys basically forced me into tiktok so don't blame me -.-" "She's not wrong at all HAHA." Roshaun said taking my side.