party: chapter 30

They continue to play fifa while I got ready. I was wearing,

It was simple but I'm simple

It was simple but I'm simple. "Okkaaayyy are we going?? It's like 6:45." I say practically complaining. "Chill hold up lemme finish this round." Mattia says. I sigh and go into Alejandro's bathroom to straighten my hair. I feel arms wrap around my waist and see alejandro behind me. "So, I might need to take these off tonight." He says so flirtatiously. I turn around and give him a smirk. "I really don't want you smoking. I know you don't do it often but I'd just would rather not see you hurt yourself." I say. I've always had that thought but never said anything. "Oh okay of course. But I hope you know since you don't drink, you're driving back home. I'm probably gonna take a few shots so I don't wanna drive." Ale says. "Okay but just a few. I don't want you throwing up on me." I say laughingly. He pulls me into a hug and places a kiss onto my lips. He's my everything and I love him so much. *KNOCK KNOCK* We jump at the sound and go to the door. "So y'all done fucking or what?" Mattia says. "Funny." I say giving him a fake smile. We finally get up and leave. It's me ale Kairi and alvaro in one car, Robert, mattia, roshaun and Mateo in another. We speeded their and finally arrived. I could hear the sound of music playing loudly already. How is their no complaints? We hop out the car and ale grabs my hand. "I don't wanna loose you in the crowd." He says. We walk in and the smell of alcohol and weed hit me. Nasty. We push through people till we finally see mar and Sam near the couches. "Ayyyeee you guys made it." Sam says to them as they all get dapped up. "Hey zoe!!" He says to me pulling me into a hug. Mar daps mattia them up also and makes his way to me. Scanning me from head to toe. "What uppp." He says going in for a hug but alejandro pulls me and I don't blame him. I give mar a slight smile and High five. Whoops. They all got a cup of some type of alcohol and I knew better then to even hold a cup of anything. Even water. We sit down on the couch me ontop of ale. "So let's play suck and blow." We all agree and mar jumps in sitting next to me. Great. We go around and when mar is about to pass it to me the card drops.... fuck. "You know what that means ma." He says leaning into me. I back up as ale also pulls me, "chill man." Ale says. "It's just a kiss bro. Again a game also." Mar says. "Yea it's a game but I'd rather not kiss you." I say with a smile on my face. "Whatever I know you want me." He says shrugging his shoulders and getting up. How rude. I look at ale and he looks pissed. "Relax," I say pushing his shoulders down and massaging it. "You know id never do anything with him." I say when ale doesn't look at me but stares down mar and doesn't say anything. I push his face so his eyes are facing me and say, "I love you okay? Don't worry." As I pull him into a kiss. We start making out when Kairi goes, "okay we get it y'all wanna fuck. Can you not?" He says. He's just salty jessa couldn't make it anymore. Lol.
     The party continues and what not. Me and alejandro are dancing with everyone when I say I'm gonna go get water. I walk to the kitchen and look for water bottles when I feel hands wrap around my waist. I don't move since I know it's ale and when I turn around it's mar. I jump and push his hands away. "Are you kidding me?? Don't you get I have a boyfriend??!" I say angrily. "Chill. I don't see one near you though." He says. Smartass. "Yea maybe because I need water." He continues to hit on me when mattia comes, "is their a problem?" He says. Thank god. "Yea He has a fucking problem. Leave me alone dude." I say and walk away. I really do not understand what his intentions are. He's friends with ale, knows I'm with ale. But continues to try to get at me. An actual loser. My goodness an actual fucking loser.