Layla: chapter 23

He puts on his clothes and comes to lay next to me. He grabs his phone and from the side of my eye I see he reads it and looks at me than away. What a fucking bitch. He puts his phone down and tries to hug me but I move from him and get up. "I'm gonna go get water." I went to get water and all I can think about is what is Layla talking about. I go onto alvaro following and search Layla. Only one profile shows up and people from our school follow her. Has to be her. She's dirty blonde and really pretty. Wow I hurt my own feelings lmao. I walk back upstairs and their ale is sitting on his bed facing the door looking down at the ground. "Okay you were just being all sweet with me earlier and now you're not even speaking to me or looking at me. What's going on??" Ale ask. "Ehh idk." I say and put the water down and I try to walk pass him to the coach but he pulls my arm. "Zoella. Tell me." "Oh idk but why's layla saying she could tell me something?" His face instantly changes into a surprised face and he doesn't say anything. "Yea okay never-mind I'm leaving." I pull from his grip and try to get my things but he pulls me by the waist, "No zoe it's not what it looks like. I swear." Ale says. "Okay so what were you guys talking about?" I said a little bit to harsh. "Nothing I swear it doesn't even matter okay?? I love you and only you." He says. "If you loved me you would just tell me what's that all about." He freezes again and he's playing with his hair. "Alright that answers my question. I'm leaving I'll come back for my stuff tomorrow or something. Before he could say anything the door behind me is closed and I have most of my things with me. My house wasn't to far so it was fine. I'm one to be calm during big situations. I never want to let anyone see me cry. I'm walking and thinking about this whole thing obviously causing me to tear up. He really just let me leave? And he didn't have anything to say? Yea okay nothing my ass. As I get to my house I see a familiar car drive pass, mattia. I try to hide and run up my stairs really quick into my room. My parents greet me but don't ask why I'm here since I said I was gonna stay over at a friends. Thank gosh. I walk upstairs and lay my things out and flop ontop of the bed. My first ever boyfriend probably cheated on me. Great. New Jersey is super fun. My phone is always on dnd so when I looked at it, mattia actually texted me.

Mattia
Hey was that you running into your house or your brothers gf? LMAO
Me
Lol yea that was me

Mattia
I thought you were over at Alejandro's?

Me
Nope.
Anyways I'm tired I'll see you tomorrow
Read

     I go to sleep because I'm insanely tired of thinking about all this. Ale texted me a few times telling me he's sorry and she doesn't mean anything to him. But obviously she did if he still wouldn't tell me anything. Whatever.

Alejandro POV
     Shit. It really isn't a big deal but I don't wanna make it a big deal. Me and Layla had a quick make out sesh the day before I went to Zoe's house. It's not that serious. We weren't even dating at the time. Matter of fact I'm pretty sure her and mattia were still a little thing. I shouldn't be worried. She has to understand. And layla really is only jealous. She thought me kissing her was us going to get back together. But she just did not make me happy and I was intoxicated with alcohol. Layla keeps texting me threatening to tell zoe about it if I didn't get back together with her. Okay like I care about her anymore. I'll tell zoe tomorrow. No tomorrow morning.
End of pov